• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Breeding Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

concon423

Hey thanks for accepting me. Yes i have head about mming, the problem is I cnt get on the gts, but I dnt mind: ). I'm only breeding on platinum at the moment but am so far glad with the results. My current project iz a scyther with ug buzz

mindy

beginer breeder!
Hey everyone!! Thanks for letting me join!! Right now I'm not doing anything to exciting just trying to get all female starters for leaf green, it only took like 10 eggs of squirtle just to get a female! And now I'm stuck with all these males, which is to be expected, so if anyone need any of the 3 starters from leafgreen/firered I'm happy to trade them for really anything,and I almost have one of each nature, the only downside is they're father knew: surf strenth and water fall, so of course they all have those moves.

And the other day I was sooo close to getting a japanese ditto :/ but my wifi cut out and now I don't think the other trainer will want to trade now :/ so if anyonehas one and can clone it or is willing to trade I'm pretty much willing to do anything for it :/

Besides that I really haven't been able to do much. But hopefully I'll be able to get a other language ditto so I can really start breeding!!

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I, TheMetalOverlord, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them. The reason I want to join this club is because I love to breed pokemon, especially for ones that I can use on my teams or trade with other people.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
IIRC, members can accept, so Accepted!

Also, sorry. Ive been busy whith school, and all kinds of things. Even now, as im creating a PC game. Anyway, back to topic.

So, my Snorunt is FINALY breeded. Whith a Modest nature, She's ready to roll! Trying to get a Bold Eelektross, any defensive moveset tip?

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
The DW poll got me thinking, if we got a DW Ditto would be able to get any DW poke? Does it treat ditto as a male of female?

If it treats it as a male the HGSS move glitch gives us any just about egg move combo on any poke and if it treats ditto as a female we could get any DW ability.

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
Hey Pokémon Breeding Club! It's been a while since I posted but I thought I would share some of my better recent breeds with you!

I bred this awesome Ferroseed the other day!

Relaxed Ferroseed
597.gif

Egg moves: Leech Seed, Spikes
Ability: Iron Barbs
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 6, 31, 6

I've already EV-ed and leveled him up and he's a fantastic team supporter! The egg moves come from a Cacturne I bred a long time ago!​

Along with the Ferroseed I also breed this Solosis a few weeks ago as well!

Modest Solosis
577.gif

Egg move: Trick
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31, 4, 31, 31, 31, 22

Same as the Ferroseed, I've EV trained this guy and he is an absolute monster once Trick Room is set up! The egg move on this little guy came from a Banette that I was using back in my HG as a suicide Trick Room lead.​

And last, but certainly not least, comes my Scraggy!

Jolly Scraggy
559.gif

Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch
Ability: Moxie
IVs: 29, 31, 31, 5, 29, 31

This guy. This effing guy. Total bro material. Sweeps teams and looks good doing it. The egg moves come from a Dragonite I bred in HG, taught Ice Punch to and transfered over!​

All in all, I've been doing good and cannot wait to hear from you guys!

KantoMasta

call me KM!
I, Kantomasta, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

Hello all, my name is Kantomasta(KM), and i have been looking into breeding pokemon for awhile now. I recently beat my game/s, and i realized that there isnt much to do unless you start breeding pokemon. I have come to get help on breeding and try to become a better pokemon breeder. Egg move-pokemon and shiny pokemon are what i am interested in learning in.

Also:

What first attracted you to pokemon breeding?
I was attracted by seeing how much perfect IV pokemon were worth, trading wise.

What was the first pokemon you bred? (In game egg events do not count, they have to be from pokemon you own)
Hmm... I do believe it was a Grovyle in Emerald

What was the first pokemon you bred for a specific reason? (Nature/IVs/Ability/shiny/egg moves etc)
Not available, as i am a new breeder.

Have you found an unexpected gem while breeding? This can include female starters, shinies, flawless/great ivs, stuff like that as long as it was unexpected.
Oh boy, I have encountered plenty of female starters, and i once got a Cynaquil with a 31 in ATK.

Why do you breed pokemon?
Because i find it amusing to try to get perfect iv's or shinys, i i use them for trading as well.

What's the best/favourite pokemon you've bred?
Again, not available.

What's the longest it's taken to get your desired offspring?
Not available.

Added by MewLover360
Have you ever hatched a shiny?
No.
Have you managed to breed a starter?
Yes, many starters for Hoenn.

Thanks, KM

Last edited:

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Well, haxcepted!

Also, some "moar" specifics on my Snorunt, that now is a Froslass, can be found in the attachment. Boy, it'll be fun to go "hailing" teams now!

Jackad7

I, Jackad7, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
I am currently working on a shiny charmander FYI and I am willing to give away the charmanders as I go (pm me for some).

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
I, Jackad7, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
I am currently working on a shiny charmander FYI and I am willing to give away the charmanders as I go (pm me for some).

Members can accept, so ACCEPTED!

Welcome and have a wonderful time!

Ruudinthemood

I, Ruudinthemood, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I'm joining because breeding is essential for battling and getting the pokemon that I want, and I've never been that knowledgeable about it in past generations.

I have a question about breeding for certain moves, and if anyone could shed some light on it, that would be great.

I'm trying to breed a Scraggy so that it knows both Drain Punch and Dragon Dance. Is this possible to do, or can I only breed for one or the other? If anyone knows exactly how to give Scraggy these two moves, some explanation of how would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Andrew Lima

Breeding Expert
I'm trying to breed a Scraggy so that it knows both Drain Punch and Dragon Dance. Is this possible to do, or can I only breed for one or the other? If anyone knows exactly how to give Scraggy these two moves, some explanation of how would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Well, the only way to get those moves together would be to use a male Smeargle that has Sketch'd the moves (Drain Punch, Dragon Dance) and a female Scraggy/Scarfty. You might want to add Ice Punch and Fire Punch to the Sketch'd moves that the Smeargle knows since they really open up Scarfty "super-effective" type coverage.

Also, members can accept so...ACCEPTED!

Ruudinthemood

Well, the only way to get those moves together would be to use a male Smeargle that has Sketch'd the moves (Drain Punch, Dragon Dance) and a female Scraggy/Scarfty. You might want to add Ice Punch and Fire Punch to the Sketch'd moves that the Smeargle knows since they really open up Scarfty "super-effective" type coverage.

Also, members can accept so...ACCEPTED!

Wonderful, I'll definitely have to try it out. Thank you very much for the help!

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Does anyone post on here anymore? i hope so cause I want to join.
I, snivyoshawottlvr, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.
I want to join the club because I am a Pokemon breeder (if you don't believe me, check my sig for the link to my breeding shop or just ask Andrew Lima) and I would like some tips on breeding pokemon. Also I just want to talk about pokemon breeding in general with someone.

I hope this is good enough! :3

The Brown Machop

The RNG Beginner
I, The Brown Machop, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them. I like to breed for egg moves and abilities so I decided to join this lub I have tried masuda method before but got bored of hatching loads of eggs i had about 4 boxes full of snivys that weren't shiny fingers crossed I'm allowed in the club. I might get my Woobat via masuda method but I highly doubt it. If I were to get a shiny via masuda method i would probably do roggenrola or an earlier gen pokemon. I'm trying to fit the 4 sentences thing

Last edited:

master of murkrow

Shiny Hunter
I, Master of Murkrow, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I want to join this club because I am a legit breeder and will breed my way to perfection.

Why breeding is part of my game experience? I breed my way to shiny pokemon, flawless IV pokemons and the strongest egg move pokemon.

I breed for my own pleasure and want to share stories with other people about their experience.

My current projects are shelmet and cyndaquill because they just look really cool shiny.

If anyone has further questions please PM me and I will awnser them as fast I can.

I,Missingno&Cubone,pokemon breeder,pledge to follow the rules I have read with my two eyes in the front page of this club forum.

I am a ligit breeder and no use of cheats/hacks or other whatnot in my games.

I want to join this club/clan because I am a fan of breeding and have been serching for a breeding club and have found one thanks to pucca_ness.

Last edited:
I, Warrior Scolipede, hereby acknowledge that I have read the SPFF Club rules and the Pokemon Breeding Club Rules and hereby agree to abide by them.

I wish to join this club so that I can speak with MMing experiences with others, and breeding is a rather enjoyable experience in my honest opinion.

And: What first attracted you to pokemon breeding?
It was after I had fully completed XD, and I longed for a Dratini. For ages, I remember combing Hoenn, trying to hatch it, with my Slugma up at the front. I had finally hatched it when I thought, 'Hey, breeding's rather fun,' and I decided to try and breed a shiny, which was the beginning of my shiny obsession.

What was the first pokemon you bred? (In game egg events do not count, they have to be from pokemon you own)
My currenly level 20 Dratini, Twister

What was the first pokemon you bred for a specific reason? (Nature/IVs/Ability/shiny/egg moves etc)
Well, I bred Twister for team matters, but other than that, it was Dratini to try and seek a shiny. Of course, I gave up.

Have you found an unexpected gem while breeding? This can include female starters, shinies, flawless/great ivs, stuff like that as long as it was unexpected.
Um... how do I check IVs? Aside from that, female Gulpins. A LOT of them.

Why do you breed pokemon?
I, as my caption implies, am a fail of a shiny hunter, only having a shiny Charizard, so I want to change that via MMing. My current project is Gulpin.

What's the best/favourite pokemon you've bred?
Ichiro the Torchic, who I plan to train to level 100.

What's the longest it's taken to get your desired offspring?
Hmm... maybe a couple of months now I've had my Japanese Ditto, so I'd say that. I haven't gotten my shiny Gulpin yet, though.

Added by MewLover360
Have you ever hatched a shiny?
Nope. That's my current objective, though.

Have you managed to breed a starter?
See Ichiro the Torchic.

Status
Not open for further replies.