• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Cross-Era Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEMASTERNATHAN

Hello,good people!
This is a fan fiction I decided to make.
It takes place at the end of an episode of"The Ash and Pikachu Show".The cast is saying they are out of time,when all of a sudden,some characters from a different series randomly pop up,and random things happen.There will be new episodes on Saturdays and Sundays.

Let's kick it off with Mario!

SERIES 1:MARIO

Ash:pikachu and I want to say thank you for coming to-

He is interrupted by four characters coming out of the ground.They are Mario,Luigi,Yoshi,and Bowser!

Brock,Misty,May,and Dawn come out to see what happened.

Mario:We won,Bowser!Give it up already!

They turn around to see the cast.

Bowser:...I think we're in the Pokemon world...

Dawn:What the hell are you guys doing here?

Oogtar comes out of the ground.

Misty:What is Oogtar doing here?

Oogtar:Oh...Sorry,May.

Oogtar goes back through the ground.

Ash:So,what now?

Yoshi:Let's do random things!

Ash:...Okay...

Luigi:So,who are you guys?

Ash:Well,I'm Ash Ketchum.I'm pretty much the main character.

Dawn:And I'm Dawn.I'm a playable character in Diamond and Pearl.And I travel with Ash.

May:And I'm-

Bowser:ENOUGH!

Ash:!*^$@()$!@%*($@@$*%##$^*(&&#34#^^*(^%^@#@%!

Peach:....K....

Dawn:I am Dr.Blargen-shmargen-dargen-hargen-largen-bargen!

Guy from crowd:YOU SUCK!

May(in a Kirby-esque voice):Hi!

Another guy from crowd:BYE!

Brock:Goodbye,Croagunk!

Mario:You FAIL

Misty:I suck!I suck!I suck!I suck!

Bowser:SCREW YOU GUYS!

Bowser goes back through the ground.So do Mario,Luigi,and Peach.

Then Brock,Misty,May,and Dawn walk backstage.

Ash:Ok,let's try this again.

And that's it for today.

Psychic

Really and truly
Okay, first of all, though we don't actually have set rules on writing fics out of fics, it's pretty much a given that you have to specifically name the fic, state the author and say that it's a fanfic of that story.

ALSO what you have to do is write a proper script, because this is just...it won't do. Firstly it needs to actually be written on Microsoft Word, not the reply box, because your spacing...it's just non-existent, and that program can really help you. Also, STAGE DIRACTION and CHARACTER DESCRIPTION are needed. Who is Mario or Bowser? What is this Oogar thing? Not everyone may know what you're talking about, so explanations are REQUIRED.

Also, hate to break it to you, but that wasn't funny. Being totally random just isn't always funny, so just writing whatever first pops into your head might not always work. If you don't put in the effort and work on it long enough, you just won't get a good piece of writing. Period.

Please read the Fan Fiction Rules and spend at least half an hour on every chapter you post.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.