• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Forms Brigade!

Should we add others to the list of Pokemon with forms?

• Add Shedinja

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Add Hippowdon

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Add neither

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Add both

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other, please post who.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Growlachu
How many of you will be able to compete in a normal Pokemon Tournament?

I couldn't my wi-fi isn't really working.

And is my art accepted. It took like two hours.

Aaaand I have an event activity. How about an art contest where anyone in the club can participate. This way the club will have more art.

Aaaaaaand the next topic could be Which pokemon best deserves a new form and whar form should it have?

Yes it is... I just haven't been able to get the art working on the front page...

We could have not only an art contest, but the quiz too! I really like THAT Idea!

We had that topic before... Sowwy...

Well... assuming almost no one post here anymore, I don't know who could anyway...... *Sob...* It would be a standard OU tourny...

What went wrong? Am I a bad owner or something? Should I hand the ownership to someone else?

No, you are not a bad owner. I know you remember the Chaos League I had originaly made awhile ago, but something you may not remember is that I posted that it took me three tries before I actually got more than 3 leaders. So the point is, sometimes things just don't stand out from the rest of the crowd. And, as said before, the formes really aren't that popular.

Standard OU? I might be able too enter, because the team I'm building is an Uber team, but some are OU, so if I train fast enough... Are you keeping Chomp banned? You should, but some people still think he shouldn't be Uber... Idiots...

Edit: I agree that we should have a quiz thingamajig.

Last edited:

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
He would be. Deo as well.

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
Cool, a quiz.
Due to my hillbilly ingenuity, I can't be in a art contest.I can make text-only banners...
Haha, you guys are talking pokemon language.Kewl...haha..

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
A quiz... I'll enter... probaly tommorow.
Personaly, I don't care if anyone uses garchomp against me, cause I'll Ice Beam it, but, Garchomps are rather cheap to be used in anything that isn't Uber
*Remembers Cyntia's Garchomp*
*Shivers*
*Thinks of what actual players could do with Garchomp*
*Shivers and breaks out in cold sweat*

By the way, for the tornament, what level would be the restriction? All the way to 100? Just asking.

See Ya Later!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Me no enterey tournament. Me hatey Wi-Fi-less computerizer. Me also no have competitive team. Me poast tough quiz question.

How is it possible to get a non-hacked Happiny with Seismic Toss?

Me givey anser next weekey!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Quiz?
Me Enter soon!

See Ya Later!
(Saved from the pits o' doom!)

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
Happy late Turkey Day!!!...

Yeah, I'll enter

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
*sigh...* Things haven't been good here, I've been so busy, it's horrid...

As such, I need to leave my leadershipness for a while... If the club does return, or the new owners make it return, I may return. But until then, a person, and Chaotic Tyrant are the new owners. Congratz!

I hope this place stays alive...

I doubt I will be able to remake the thread. I'll accept leader because a person is helping, but I couldn't handle the work currently until you get back. So either the thread somehow manages to stay up, or a person remakes the thread. Sorry.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
If you can't remake the thread, Chaotic Tyrant, I'll be happy to. I think that we should PM the more active members to tell them about the new thread, and I can just copy & paste the current front page into the new thread. It's sad, though, how this club had to die... I'll discuss this more over PM with you, Chaotic Tyrant.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
This club SHALT NOT DIE!

Now, to think of a topic...

What pokemon's, in your opinion, compeditive stratagie changes the most from Form Change? Why?

I'll answer later.

See Ya Later!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'm sorry, but hardly anybody has been active for about a month. Besides, you're outvoted on this decision 3-1. I've also already sent the new thread to a mod for approval. Mods, feel free to close this thread.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Too bad...
Oh well, A new Club to rise from the ashes of the old, like a glorious Phoenix!
Well, I'll be Avidly Awaiting the new club!

See Ya in the new club!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
The new one can be found right here. Again, mods should close this thread, since it isn't needed any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.