• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Forms Brigade!

Should we add others to the list of Pokemon with forms?

• Add Shedinja

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Add Hippowdon

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Add neither

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Add both

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other, please post who.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Pie and Gengar.

I wish to be Unown W, and I would also like to make a topic:

From best to worst, what are the coolest new Rotom forms?

1. Cut
2. Wash
3. Spin
4. Heat
5. Frost
6. Normal

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Commander Blitzkrieg, you're in. I'm not sure if we should have multiple ongoing topics, though, so for simplicity purposes, stick with the current topic for now. By the way, The Baron of Fate, I found another typo.
~No Spamming, Multi-posting on purpose, Ect.
It should be e.t.c.

Last edited:

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Commander! Nice to see a familiar face! You can be the other co-owner, if you want!

I'll put you in the first post!

Nice topic too!

Commander! Nice to see a familiar face! You can be the other co-owner, if you want!

I'll put you in the first post!

Nice topic too!

Really? Thanks a lot. Do I get to choose my rank or something, 'cause I see you're a Heat Rotom. I would like nothing more than to be a Cut Rotom.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Well, wait, this is a democracy. I cannot just allow you to be a Co-owner. I have to ask the other co-owner.

Well a person? Can Commander be a co-owner too?

Oh, and I'll fix that typo too.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Sure, why not? The Commander can co-own all he wants. Although I still don't think we should have multiple ongoing topics. If Commander Blitzkrieg posts a new topic, everyone else will think its okay, and we'll be flooded with all sorts of topics. So for simplicity's sake, we should only have one topic at a time. Do you two agree? Also, Commander Blitzkrieg, you should advertise this club in your signature.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Yay! Welcome to the officer position!

PLEASE advertise Commander, I will soon have banners and userbars, but for now, some big colored text with a hyperlink will be greatly appreciated.

I will make you Cut Rotom Master immediatly!

I completely agree there a person. One topic at a time. Speaking of which...

My favorite form is Washtom. (I will be changing my rank in a sec...) He just looks cool! I can just imagine... "Fear my Rinse Cycle!!!"

Yay! Welcome to the officer position!
:D Do I get a badge and a gun?

PLEASE advertise Commander, I will soon have banners and userbars, but for now, some big colored text with a hyperlink will be greatly appreciated.
Done and done. *points down*

I will make you Cut Rotom Master immediatly!
Yay! Cut Rotom ftw.

I completely agree there a person. One topic at a time. Speaking of which...
I'll keep that in mind.

My favorite form is Washtom. (I will be changing my rank in a sec...) He just looks cool! I can just imagine... "Fear my Rinse Cycle!!!"
Washtom is my second fave.

Responses in bold.

Also, I would like your opinions on something. I'm going to put Mow-tom on my Platinum team, but I'm unsure of a nickname. I was thinking either Rally (As in a Rally Tractor) or Mowtown (Obvious). What do you think?

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
If you can find a badge and gun, you may have them.

Thanks!

Cut tom is a close 3rd for me, with toast tom only an inch in front.

Mowtown is cool... How about WeedWacker? *if it fits*

My Washtom is going to be nicknames Wash 2000... if it fits as well...

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Well, Darkrai Star, I Thought that i should promote the first 2 people to Read and follow the rules, and post the special thing in their post.

You didnt do it the first time, but since you were the one of the first to join, i guess i could give you SOME sort of status...

Do you guys agree a person and Commander?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
What sort of status do you mean? By the way, another idea I have is to add people who join this club to our Contacts. This way, members who don't visit for a while can be alerted to recent happenings in the club, and participate. I wouldn't want anyone to be left out.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Well, promoting him to Deoxys rank maybe?

And yes, that is a good idea!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
He can be Deoxys Rank. I have no problem with that. When someone else joins, though, they'll have to be Unown Rank, unless of course they donate a banner or userbar. We can't let more people have special privileges without earning it, or else everyone will demand special privileges.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Yes, I agree. only the first few people should get the privileges...

I love pie and gengar I'll be Unown A.^^

To awnser the topic...*think* Arceus- particularly Draco plate form.=D

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Welcome, welcome, welcome! I will add your name to our roster!

Please advertise in your signature, as we don't have many members yet...

Maybe later Darky, after we get even more members.

Status
Not open for further replies.