• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Forms Brigade!

Should we add others to the list of Pokemon with forms?

• Add Shedinja

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Add Hippowdon

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Add neither

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Add both

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other, please post who.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Darkrai_Star*

Dark Hunter
I like that name...ok, do youhave any banners or user bars for the club?

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
They're coming, I promise...

Just have to wait until they are done.

If you don't mind, I'll stick with my current sig.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Not a problem Commander. Those are just suggestions.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Well, as you can see, I've added one to my sig. You should update the front page with the userbars. I'll PM *Darkrai Star*.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Did I miss a post? I don't think Xtwilightstarx ever joined. And where exactly is the banner? I can't seem to find it.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
I put up a link, one post before this, and he did, i just think he isnt posting...

It's sad... :'(

Fire Suicune

I love pie and gengar

I'd like to join, if I might. I'd like to be Unown K, cause....K's an awesome letter X3 Anyway, a lot of the form Pokemon are awesome, like Shellos/Gastrodon and Giratina. I will admit that I don't like, and even hate, a few of them, but the ones listed above (along with Shaymin) make up for it.

Hope I did that right.

-FS

Fire Suicune

Awesome, thanks =3

What is your favorite Pokemon with a form?

I'm assuming you meant this topic? But anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding between Giratina and Shaymin, with Shellos and Gastrodon right after. I just love them all. I'm working on drawing Sky Form Shaymin right now.

-FS

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
So we now have an artist in the wings? Perfect!

I will add your name, and the banners and userbars to the front page.

If you could please put one in your sig... we are low on members and all the advertisement we can get would be perfect.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
I love pie and gengar

I love Rotom's new forms, but I have to admit, my all-time favorite is Deoxys! I also like Giratina as well.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
You got half of it right, so, i will accept your joining.

Please state which Unown you would like to be.

Welcome all!!!

Fire Suicune

If you could please put one in your sig... we are low on members and all the advertisement we can get would be perfect.

Hm...I'll see if I can fit something in there.

Still not done with the Shaymin drawing. It's being evil to me (not to mention that I can't draw well, so...).

EDIT: The userbars and banners on the first post aren't displaying for me (Photobucket says it removed them or something), and the only other one I see doesn't really have any Pokes I like (Arceus is great, but I'm not a big fan of Deoxys, Rotom, or Castform), so if another userbar can be made, I might use it depending on which Pokes are on it.

And to below post: Call me FS for short =3

-FS

Last edited:

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
No problem Yono. I will update the first post now!

And keep on trucking Fire Suicune! Just keep on drawing. It will all come out great in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.