• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Forms Brigade!

Should we add others to the list of Pokemon with forms?

• Add Shedinja

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Add Hippowdon

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Add neither

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Add both

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other, please post who.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I love pie and Gengar
I love rotom's new forms, to answer the topic my favorite form is the wash form of rotom.

Your advertisment works really well, I discovered this club in a person's signature.

Luxtrio

Luxray Finatic
I love pie and Gegar.

Hello Can i please join??

I would like to be Unknown Z (^-^)

Last edited:

Terry. T.

One and Only...
I love pie and gengar
I'll join as I love all the form Pokémon, especially Cut Rotom.
I'll be T Rotom, and I'll make a cool banner. Can I join?

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Yes! More members!!!

I will add you all immediatly (sorry for the spelling...)

But first, a few things.

All new members: Who's siggy did you see and come here with?

IcyDragon: What unown would you like to be?

Luxtrio: Get rid of the double post... I'm not minimodding, I just don't want you to get an infraction...

All club members: If possible, please add a banner or userbar into your sig. Thanks!

All Club members: PLEASE Give credit to those who made the userbars and banner. I will update the first page with the person who made the banner, and the user bar ones are already there.

Thanks!!!

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I would like to be Unown S. I already said that I saw it in A PERSON'S(the actual member!) signature.

Terry .T/ did you mean Unown T instead of Rotom T?

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Ok, Thanks!

I bet he did mean that.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
One topic at a time dude, one topic at a time. I will change the topic soon, but let's give this one a little more time, for new members.

*COUGHCOUGHTRIPLEPOSTCOUGHCOUGH*

Fire Suicune

The Baron of Fate, I just now realized where I know you from X3 *coughthestarterclub...notadvertisingsinceit'sclosedcough*

Oh, and I finished the Sky Form Shaymin I was working on yesterday. I don't think it turned out that great, but...I feel like posting XD

EDIT: Huh, excuse the weirdness of the colors. Probably didn't save it right or whatever. And I can't shade to save my life.
http://i34.*******.com/2mgkrxd.jpg

-FS

Last edited:

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Fure suicune: Hey... yea! I remember you! there was a huge dispute, and I left...

IT CLOSED?! Meh, doesn't really surprise me...

Darky: No problem!

BTW, you guys can just call me Baron if you want!

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
If you put them in your sig, they should work...

Beowulf

hey

i wat to join i like areus becuse they are varied in types

You're both denied for the lack of the secret phrase and lack of an Unown letter.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
How long until we should let them try again guys?

I am still debating...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, as I was on a Boy Scout trip. I would say to have them wait five days before they can try to join again. If they had to wait longer, they would forget about the club. And I'm also glad that someone joined because of my signature. Now I know it isn't wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.