• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Forms Brigade!

Should we add others to the list of Pokemon with forms?

• Add Shedinja

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Add Hippowdon

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Add neither

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Add both

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Other, please post who.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonslady219

Sorry I haven't been active, I'm very busy. Including this one I think I have 3 posts.

Anyway, I don't use forms on my team. I would like to use Spintom.

EDIT: including this one I actually have 5

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'm back! Say, perhaps if we want members to be more active, mayhaps we could hold a Brawl tournament?

froslass123

Ain't I cute?
Sorry, but I can't do Brawl or Pokemon tournaments because I don't have a Wii( I know,
shame on me) for Brawl and I don't have a Wi-Fi thing for Diamond. But if you all who do
want to, sure.I'll just be rooting for everybody...

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
I can brawl...

Shall we put this to a vote?

Fire Suicune

And everyone's addcted to Brawl XD (I'm assuming you guys mean SSB:B.) I haven't even OPENED Brawl from its case yet...and I've had it since my b-day (May 6). pleasedon'tkillme So count me out of that, as well as any Poke battling, as well.

Wow, I participate in this club so much DX

-FS

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Yes, Yes you do.

Yonowarru

Roaring Flames!
Hey guys, sorry for not being around as much. So much school work... -_-

As for a Brawl Tourney, I can participate, but only when I have the time to, which is usually the weekend. Haven't been playing it recently, though. Maybe I should get back to fighting people on Wi-Fi.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Did we already get your post count? If so, sure, your still in. If not, please give it soon...

Once I get his, I'll fix the front page with points.

Must join.

I'd like to be a ? unown. Dunno if this counts as "recruiting", but I got here via IcyDragon0605 sig. I also plan on being in the brawl tourney.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
UPDATE! FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Thanks to all who joined, so as a bonus, instead of putting the ammount of posts you have posted, I added them to what you already had! And as for you a person, for helping so much, you have become the Shiny Rank too!!

Congratz to all!!!

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Please, Call me Baron, or BoF, or Captin Terror. ;)

Sure, go ahead.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Hooray! O.K. Captain Terror.

Think of a creative way to make a pokemon change form.

He changes when he changes climate. On a mountain he gets shorter but when he jumps in a trench he gets taller.

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
;)

Maybe if a pokemon changed form depending on what other pokemon you had in your party, type wise... That would be cool...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Hippowdon has different forms depending on the gender, and Shedinja is a side effect.

Ooh, I'm Shiny...

By thou way, O Baron of Fateyness, hath thou come to thy decision on thy Brawl tournament?

Think of a creative way to make a pokemon change form.

It could vary depending on the surface it is standing on. On water, it becomes Water type, in a building, it becomes Steel/Electric type, on a dirt road, its a Ground type, in a forest, it becomes Grass type, on lava, it becomes Fire type, on a mountain, it becomes Rock type, in snow, it becomes an Ice type... Can I stop now?

The Baron of Fate

Has seen the light
Those sound like some cool ideas for forms a person...

And how about we put this to a vote? It has been proven that Sheddy and Hippo wont be added, so I'll just change the poll... *Goes now.*

EDIT: Considering that I can't change the poll, probably due to my small ammount of poll experience, I think that yes, we should have the Brawl Tournament (sp?)!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.