• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

TariaT

Looking for some people I can send gifts to.
I live right next to a pokéstop, so there's plenty to give.

FC: 5998 8801 5035

Last edited:

RedShaymin

I’m having trouble with all those “Make Friends” challenges and I send gifts whenever I get them.

FC: 4296 2965 2059

Thank You

ChcknNrice

Started playing in 2016 but just picked it up again. Trying to complete trade/gift/battle challenges, HELP ME HELP YOU

FC: 8517 2735 5695

MegasThunderBlue

Already put my number here ( 5139-6719-4826), and now i have a few friends who also play and currently have the bag full of gifts bc the current global situation, and no friend to help give and receive more gifts:
8559-5415-2626 and 8697-0129-6855 and 0011-7021-0499.
Trying to do some daily Gift exchange since there's not much on the game besides that nowadays.

VooDoo96_9

Hello everyone, before adding me as a friend, please read this short message.

1. Please DO NOT delete me upon opening the last gift for best friends. I live in different time zone, and though I play daily, I will still need couple of hours to open the app and receive the xp. Please give me a day or so and delete me then.
2. Please DO delete me if you don't want to continue further. I aim for best friends, so if you are only willing to get 10k xp, please make my friend list management easier and delete me after reaching your goal (with couple of hours extra as per point 1).
3. Please READ my message before sending me the friend request. I don't need anything back, though I like to have one gift just to know roughly where are you located. So please don't add me if you're never going to open my gifts.

My Friend Code 3143 1030 0594

Sparkfyre

Muse is a tricky thing 0.0
Literally started playing, oh, let's see, what is today, the 23rd? I think I started either on the 11th of this month for the first time, but only from home, just got a device three days ago that allows me to go to pokestops and gyms, still mostly stuck at home though, while I would prefer more local "friends" on go I realize that I might not be able to obtain such local people, as although I have wanted to play for four years have been unable to and at the moment because the local community seems to have-

sorry, pointless rambling. I just need a friend I can send gifts to/get from in order to restock balls at home and for "events".

Friend code is (edited to remove)
Edit: For now I've decided against adding more friends for the moment; apparently there's a daily limit on, sending and recieving, I was not aware of when I first started playing; not to mention, we cannot trade across distance. So, other than EXP, I don't see much of a point in adding friends not from a local community that I can potential interact with IRL for trades and for lucky-friend things. I apologize for the inconvienience this might cause anybody.

Last edited:

Boxbyte

9389 6139 2734

Please add me, I need as many friends as I can get, I'd highly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

HawkEagleWolf

Hello all, I'm currently in a race to level 40 with my best friend. I am at level 36, 149k away from level 37. My friend is ahead of me at level 38. I need seven dozen new friends to catch up and over take via gifts. Please add me at 5224 7477 3816.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
0295 4207 7331

Just in case if you want to add me...

Bus

Morning everyone. Anyone who wants to add, my FC is: 8471 0869 8111

Kuraitamashii

Hello, i dont play GO often but have casally been hopping on recently. Here is mg friend code:

5239 7631 5322

Also, if you add me could you pm me to let me know that way i can add your friend code.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hi everyone, I've been playing Pokemon Go for almost a year now, and getting friends is so hard to do locally. I'd love it if more people could sign up with me. I check for gifts and play daily. Here's my friend code.

5924 9374 4573