• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

Ghost94

Feel free to add me.

5390 6286 7581

jsuch03

Looking for someone in Noerdlingen, Germany to do some trades and great league battles
for various field research tasks

Grimuald

Spiduwaaagoon
Hi! My player code is: 4628 9484 7318

Feel free to add me :) I'm picking up gifts every day and sending them all the time IF I have some to send :p.
Plx send me some pokeballs! Can't get out due to the virus outbreak and my pokeball supplies are starting to run low...
Plx send help! :D

Edit: 3rd week in house... Thanks to the wonderful Serebii community for gifts and supplies! <3

Last edited:

quake

0336 7867 8664 feel free to add me!!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm only going to keep this up temporarily, but thanks! My FC is 8806 0894 5575

RedDiamond98

Hi! I am a long time lurker on this website and just decided to make an account.

Feel free to add me! My FC is 1455 1504 7938
I occasionally send gifts, and since I live next to a Poke stop means endless gifts!