• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, I wanted to make a thread for people who don't really have many real life friends who play the game so that they can meet new people and get some gifts in game. So you can put your friend code here and allow others to add you and you can add others who reply.

Here's mine, feel free to add me guys :): 5656 8956 0949

Edit: Sorry the pic is so big, not sure how to shrink it lol.

Last edited:

Shadow_Trainer

Event Marquis
Hi guys, I wanted to make a thread for people who don't really have many real life friends who play the game so that they can meet new people and get some gifts in game. So you can put your friend code here and allow others to add you and you can add others who reply.

Here's mine, feel free to add me guys :).

Edit: Sorry the pic is so big, not sure how to shrink it lol.

Why not post your FC?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I was going to make this, but it's nice to see that someone already has.

It will help to get the Pokedex filled without having to hack the game hopefully.

My code is 4101 4395 9794

If anyone outside of Europe wants me to find them a Mr. Mime let me know, i get challenged by loads of them.

Just noticed that the trading has a limited distance which i find pointless :/

Last edited:

Karma971

Hey ! My FC is 7372 7989 6885

RDaneel

From Spain

FC: 3586 6747 9856

Yami Dragon

Dragon Traner
Mine is 9777 8720 6860 Player Name RakarDragon

Last edited:

Moana

Ocean Master
I don’t personally know anyone who plays Pokémon go so I was wondering get if I could get a few people to add me?

My username is DeeDeeXor.
It’s a fnaf thing.

If you add me let me know and I’ll add you too

TruLuck

Hello, please add me if you can. My Trainer Code is 3783 3427 2633. Thank you in advance.

DarkFeline

Meow...
Name: DamDariram

4439 7577 9704