• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

RedJirachi

Veteran member
How do I check my Trainer Code/Friend Code? My trainer name is Redjirachi93

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How do I check my Trainer Code/Friend Code? My trainer name is Redjirachi93
Tap your Character face in the bottom Left. Then tap your Friends at the top of the new screen. The Tap "Add Friend" This will both show your Trainer Code, and let your add other people to your friends list.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Well OK. My GO account is in my profile. I'm interesting in trading some Pokemon for evolution. Anyone up for it? I have trades in mind currently, and also giving gifts

springtrap

Well OK. My GO account is in my profile. I'm interesting in trading some Pokemon for evolution. Anyone up for it? I have trades in mind currently, and also giving gifts

You can't trade unless you're there with the person you want to trade with right next to you, you can't trade otherwise. I didnt know if you knew or not. To get your trainer code you click on yourself then go to friends then click add friend and it shows your code.

Last edited:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Back after a long break.

If you're interested in exchanging daily gifts, feel free to add: 8989-2420-0598.

malcolm_n

Pokemon Collector
Getting back in again finally. Friends Code 0411 9720 3304. I still need 1 more friend for a research too, lol. Wow, it's been a while. Thank you and look forward to meeting you. :D

ISDr

Name: ISDr90
Code: 5730 7647 2581

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does anyone want to battle me? Figured we could use it to earn Rare Candies and Sinnoh Stones

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
6048 8844 4289

Started getting back into Pokemon Go. Looking for players who actively do raids but will accept any friend requests regardless.

Monox D. I-Fly

Damn, I forgot that we can gain Sinnoh Stone via battle! I have been desperately wanting that item, but couldn't get it due to my bag which is always full lately.

Bus

To those who have added me (and Heitzu in particular since I just noticed a Raid match invite from you) I apologize, but during work, I have NO connectivity at all, so I can't join you, but I appreciate the invite nonetheless!

masterbreeder42

Beast Ball-catching Legend Wiz
Hi, everyone! I'm a long-time player of the main series, but a brand-new GO player (unless you count LG Eevee). And I mean BRAND new, as in I downloaded the app yesterday afternoon. I decided to get into this casually so I can get Meltan and Melmetal, because an incomplete Living Dex in my Home account is annoying, and I think Melmetal is awesome, to boot.
My Friend Code is 2260 6221 3324
Please send me friend requests! I live in a community with ZERO PokeStops or Gyms, and I live in southern California, USA, so it is really hot out right now; no way to walk to those places without overheating for a few months, at least. Please, help me out with PokeBalls!

mgh64

Pokémon Trainer
Hello, looking to make some new friends in Go, trainer codes are: 8084 4922 1433 and 4686 7811 2503 and yes i have 2 accounts cause im nuts >_>