• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I accidentally changed my friend code!
it’s now 7282 1114 0362

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
1469 5897 3018

Nyter

Island Challenger
I accidentally changed my friend code!
it’s now 7282 1114 0362
You are one of THE most helpful friends I have ever had. I just got Go like 4 weeks ago and I am already at level 25. Great part of it is cause of you. Thank you Teravolt77

Br4ve, you too! Thanks (idk which trainer you are though)...

The following trainers, a big thanks for your gifts too...
- Croftiemon
- EliasJohn
- FernWildBlue
- MattLS78
- UhmVVhom

Teravolt

You are one of THE most helpful friends I have ever had. I just got Go like 4 weeks ago and I am already at level 25. Great part of it is cause of you. Thank you Teravolt77

Br4ve, you too! Thanks (idk which trainer you are though)...

The following trainers, a big thanks for your gifts too...
- Croftiemon
- EliasJohn
- FernWildBlue
- MattLS78
- UhmVVhom
Thanks so much!

poe_keeper

Hello,

Trying to clear some challenges. My FC is 4449 6995 7627. Please feel free to use. My user name is IkanaKid.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Add me if you would like, I always love more friends. I went and added a few people on here already too.

5709 8963 2904
Name is Lemoncatpower

Teravolt

hi all! I’d be sending more gifts but I’ve been super crunched for time lately.

Quickburst

Hi everyone! I’m looking for someone to share gifts with. Please add me, I have plenty of gifts saved up!

friend code: 2546 5960 2198

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Looking for more raids today. If anyone has any raids & needs someone to help them, feel free to contact me:
8806--894-5575

Lucalithe

Feel free to add me, I’m generally on most days and give gifts when I can. Also more than happy to be invited to raids and assist as much as possible

4403 0752 8280

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
9487 6655 8046 I need to send gifts to complete research requirements, if you add me I'll send you gifts.