• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Here's mine
6118 9164 1453

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Trying to find Mega Lopunny & Azumarill raids for the Easter event, so if anyone lives somewhere where they’re abundant please feel free to add my FC: 8806 0894 5575

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Reposting my code
Need 4 more Flower Eevees if anyone has any
Friend code: 7690 5050 9546
Also want to join in on Togetic and Rufflet raids as well.

zxr750j

Looking for someone who wants to log in as me, and catch a couple of Heracrosses for me!
There will be mr mime on the account you can trade (PM me).
Also looking for friends! 1360 4120 1597 (Netherlands)

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
XXXX XXXX XXXX

Looking to get back into playing a bunch

Edit: I have more friends than I can send gifts to now so I have removed my FC.

Last edited:

Phillies

Hello I am looking for friends to exchange gifts with.

My trainer code is 7239 5865 2962.

Feel free to add me.

Flash525

If any of you folk have recieved a friend request recently, it may have been from me; 7983 8870 4883.

I used to play Pokemon Go back when it was released, then ... I guess life just got in the way, but earlier this year I downloaded it again and have been casually playing it. There's an open invitation here for anyone to add me for gift exchanges, and if anyone happens to have a 3 or 4 star Charmander they'd like to trade, lets talk. I swear they're virtually impossible to get. I can catch Bulbasaur, Treeko, Mudkip etc at 3stars, but Charmander? Not a chance!

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Looking for Mespirit and Uxie raids. Lots of Azelf raids near me. Also looking for Mr. Mime…it’s the last Kanto Pokemon I need.

FC: 7311-1372-4288