• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

javik

5103 3456 7025
Add me, thank you :)

NeganTheSavior

3079 6037 1170

Feel free to add me.

Paulo1998

Hi guys, I wanted to make a thread for people who don't really have many real life friends who play the game so that they can meet new people and get some gifts in game. So you can put your friend code here and allow others to add you and you can add others who reply.

Here's mine, feel free to add me guys :): 5656 8956 0949

Edit: Sorry the pic is so big, not sure how to shrink it lol.
Hey guys, please feel free to add me as a friend
I am online and send gifts everyday

Friend code: 0361 2615 2008

Thanks.

Phillies

I am looking for someone to be friends with to complete the friendship challenge research. My friend code is 7239 5865 2962. I usually send gifts everyday.

Barrysun

My Main account:
5098-8180-7026

my extra account that I sometimes use for extra rewards or back up remote raid passes:
1947-7163-9779

feel free to add me for raids and gifts.
I can always some raiders during my bike riding adventure.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Hey all!
Finally got my wife to start playing GO and she is in need of some friends for gifts. Please feel free to add!

0746 7616 4970

raichu27

Added you all. My username is ArmoredCore55. Friend code is:

8568 7654 2493

I open and send gifts when I can and have some remaining. :)