• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Go Friends Thread

Anjuk

6W2QRHMM9W2R9 - 10 Poke Balls, 5 Razz Berries. DYEZ7HBXCRUZ6EP - 30 Great Balls, 30 Pinap Berries. H7APT5ZTLM45GZV - 30 Poke Balls. MDWC4SNGUFXS2SW9 - 10 Poke Balls, 5 Razz Berries.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Here's my friend code. 7744 8674 1859
I play very often

I'll add my code too, might help with some of the research tasks!

9650 5188 9393

Friend me please

3819 3550 1746

Thanks!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think due to Vivillon, we could add our Vivillon patterns to our FCs, so long as we don't give sensitive information.

I may update my own.

Lucalithe

Looking for friends to help with vivillon patterns
My FC is 4403 0752 8280 my pattern is River

Still seeking icy snow, tundra, continental, elegant, meadow, marine, archipelago, sandstorm, savannah, sun, ocean and jungle

I play daily and can send gifts daily

Phillies

My friend code is 7239 5865 2962. I have Polar as my vivillon patern.
I am looking for the following patterns: Icy, Tundra, Meadow, Marine, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Sun & Ocean.
Please only send a request if you have one of these patterns.

For those of you looking for random friends to exchange gifts with I have an alt account that I will take anyone for. The FC for that account is
4359 9980 7636.

Drex19

Hi!

Here is my trainer code: 6981 5245 4650

I’m mainly looking for Icy snow, Tundra, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Sun, and Ocean Vivillon but everyone’s welcome!
I can give you Marine gifts.

AmogUs23609

Hey guys!

This is my Trainer Code:
3696 9514 9852

Just started recently since i forgot the password of my old acc (lol). I have 1 shiny currently (Shiny Swirlix) but not rlly available for trade since its my first shiny and all. So add me if you need a friend!

Quickburst

My trainer code: 2546 5960 2198

I’m looking for friends to send gifts to daily. I’m open to trading to. Feel free to ask for anything and I’ll check and see if I have it.

I’m open to double trades to evolve Pokémon as well.

Thesbeta

My trainer code: 8693 7280 5830

Honestly just doing daily stuff l, catching w/e I find on the way, got gifts to send, not too big on battling right now but trades can be arranged... assuming what im finding is any good at least.