• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Topic time:
Do you think Silver should have had his Sneasel evolve into Weavile in the game?
I liked the fact that he had Sneasel insted of Weavel. To be honest, Weavel is way over-rated.

Pokethlon, do you find it time wasting or useful?
I've played almost 45 hours on the game, probably half of it is from playing the Pokethon. I find it amazing, I use my Sky Forme Shaymin, Squirtle, and Noctowl! I have yet to make Aprishakes too |D

Johto_fever

Pokemon Researcher
I would like to join please, I'm a slave to Gold and Silver 10 years ago and I am one yet again!

I definitely plan to play competitively, now that I know how to EV train.

Pokemon Gold was the first game I ever did preorder so might as well
do it again for nostalgia purposes and because I just really want that game!

The pokemon I must have on my team? Hmm...Crobat is a must, as is Miltank, Misdreavus, Arcanine...and possibly Steelix..
mainly any Johto pokemon as most of my favorites are from that region.

Entei is my favorite legendary dog...that one haunts me, I've tried each and every time to catch it but with no prevail due to the fact I was never prepared. His design is mysterious and his cry in the game is fierce. I hope to encounter and this time capture Entei despite my distaste for using legendary pokemon.

I hope to join the club, long live the Johto region!

t6r7

<--Resets: Alot
So... new topic. Dont know if it has been asked before so:

What is your favorite Johto legendary?
Luiga, and then suicune...

Rinsakurai: About silver, I actally have not seen Silver, so I supposed that it was a girl^^

Johto Fever: I guess you could join, but since I dont know if we can accept members then you should wait till Torpoleon says that you can join.

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
Welcome to the club, Johto_fever! Remember to stay active & be sure to post & answer lots of topics! (;

Here you go then, t6r7: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Silver_(game)
You have to know who is is. He's liek, aweshumness. Haha, just kidding. But he really is awesome. :')

I'd have to say Lugia as well. Especially since its design is really nice too.

Updates:

Totodile Rank:
Mr. Joker- 45 points
t6r7- 42 points

Cyndaquil Rank:
m!ss p!nk- 31 points

Chikorita Rank:
Manectric- 13 points
Shining-Platinum- 6 points
Shadow XD001- 8 points
Tyranitar trainer- 8 points
Mi10ticFan- 5 points

Johto Newbie Rank:
the jman- 3 points
Birnax- 1 point
EeveeSkitty- 3 points
>Entei<- 1 point
BynineB- 3 points
Raikou fan- 4 points
MarshtompMan- 1 point
DA DA SWSH- 1 point
The Power of Pika- 3 points
Johto_fever- 1 point

Topic:

Last edited:

Def-Con

Digital Connoisseur
Joining

Hello, I would very much like to join. Right now I have Pokemon Silver and plan on getting Soul Silver. As far as my favorite starter, it's Cyndaquil. My team for the original Silver game is Nidoking, Magneton, Ariados, Crobat, Steelix, and Skarmory. Once Soul Silver is released, my team will consist of Scizor, Skarmory, Aggron, Metagross, Empoleon, and Mangezone.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Mine would personally have to be Entei. I feel in love with the Pokemon when I first saw the trailer for Pokemon 3000. That was a long time ago. I mean, Lugia and Ho-oh are cool and all, but Entei is just better, and by legend it came from a Flareon so it is even cooler, lol. (Just as a FYI I assume that Flareon was re-encarnated into Entei. Johto Mythology, learn it, live it, love it.

New topic:
From listening to some of the music in HGSS, what would have to be your favorite Town/City/Route/Cave music?

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Topic time ^^

It's'll be suicune and lugia :3

From listening to some of the music in HGSS, what would have to be your favorite Town/City/Route/Cave music?

I think it's'll be route and maybe city cuz i always like route music ^^

Manetric

!sdrawkcaB
Do you think Silver should have had his Sneasel evolve into Weavile in the game?
After the National Dex, yeah
They look better than contests
RAIKOU, RAWWW!
From listening to some of the music in HGSS, what would have to be your favorite Town/City/Route/Cave music?I don't know, maybe Goldenrod as I loved it in the original

New Topic:
Would you change any of the Johto Gym Leader Pokemon for the remake?
Yeah, all of them

Falkner
Pidgey Lvl 9
Spearow Lvl 11
Hoothoot Lvl 13

Bugsy
Pinsir Lvl 15
Scyther Lvl 18

Whitney
Clefairy Lvl 20
Clefairy Lvl 20
Miltank Lvl 22

Morty
Haunter Lvl 24
Misdreavus Lvl 25
Gengar Lvl 28

Chuck
Hitmonlee Lvl 30
Hitmonchan Lvl 30
Hitmontops Lvl 34

Jasmine
Magnemite Lvl 25
Magnemite Lvl 26
Magnemite Lvl 28
Steelix Lvl 35

Pryce
Swinub Lvl 20
Piloswine Lvl 30
Mamoswine Lvl 40

Clair
Kingdra Lvl 48

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Torpoleon: Yeah something like that or even fusion or splicing

Torpoleon

I would like to join please, I'm a slave to Gold and Silver 10 years ago and I am one yet again!

I definitely plan to play competitively, now that I know how to EV train.

Pokemon Gold was the first game I ever did preorder so might as well
do it again for nostalgia purposes and because I just really want that game!

The pokemon I must have on my team? Hmm...Crobat is a must, as is Miltank, Misdreavus, Arcanine...and possibly Steelix..
mainly any Johto pokemon as most of my favorites are from that region.

Entei is my favorite legendary dog...that one haunts me, I've tried each and every time to catch it but with no prevail due to the fact I was never prepared. His design is mysterious and his cry in the game is fierce. I hope to encounter and this time capture Entei despite my distaste for using legendary pokemon.

I hope to join the club, long live the Johto region!

Hello, I would very much like to join. Right now I have Pokemon Silver and plan on getting Soul Silver. As far as my favorite starter, it's Cyndaquil. My team for the original Silver game is Nidoking, Magneton, Ariados, Crobat, Steelix, and Skarmory. Once Soul Silver is released, my team will consist of Scizor, Skarmory, Aggron, Metagross, Empoleon, and Mangezone.
Both of you guys are in! Have fun and all that good stuff!

Lugia! It just is pretty cool!

From listening to some of the music in HGSS, what would have to be your favorite Town/City/Route/Cave music?Well, I do like wild Pokemon, trainer and gym leader music in HGSS.

They seem pretty good, I guess.

To Tyranitar trainer: Sometime later in October, ok? I'm already pretty booked right now.

Man, I had to catch up a lot. *sigh*

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3

Weell .. maybe :3

NEW TOPIC:

Which of your pokemon you want it shiny, i mean in your Future team?

Weell .. my meganium of course ^^

t6r7

<--Resets: Alot
Hmm. I wouldnt. They seem good.

If I get, a shiny starter, and my shiny shinx.

It is a tie between Lugia and Celebi.

Not really, maybe I would put the pokemon at higher levels, but I guess the pokemon are OK.

Which of your pokemon you want it shiny, I mean in your Future team?
I would be OK with any shiny, but I want a shiny starter the most

Imagine

ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ
Ecruteak City's music is pretty good. It really gives the city a Japanese-y kind of feeling.

Nope. Everything is good just the way it is. At least, I think it is. I haven't played it yet so I wouldn't know anyways. xD;;

I'm fine with all my Pokemon normal coloured. A Shiny would be a nice addition, but not entirely necessary.

Illusione-Tempus

Celebi's cute, Ho-Oh looks kinda freaky, Suicune looks majestic, Entei looks too ferocious, Raikou is ok...

But Lugia : EPIC!

Goldenrod City Music! I have been a fan of Goldenrod's music! *switches on GB Player*

No... maybe I'll demand a Hoothoot for Falkner and that's it.

New Topic:
If you got the GB player, will you switch it on at all times for nostalgia purposes?
HELL YEAH! The bicycle song had always been the one to keep me remembering about my Crystal Days. Though the Surfing song sounds a little different from the original, or maybe it's just me...

Chimchar15

Hey I just found out about this club and was wondering if I may join.

I will be pre-ordering Heartgold, my favorite Johto starter is Cyndaquil and my team will be

Typhlosion
Noctowl
Ampharos
Quagsire
Bellossom
?- Still deciding.

sugar melody

ouu ouu can i join?

I might be getting soul silver (unless my sister chooses it, i will be getting heart gold).

My starter pokemon will be totodile (trying to get a shiny one) and I am still deciding what pokemons i should have on my team.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Yes because it would have made sense and made it stronger.

It's useful for getting items and a good time waster in a positive light. I find it a good break if you want to have fun with mini games mainly.

Lugia mainly since it was the reason I bought the old silver version in the first place.

Since I've been playing the game my favourite comes from one of the new routes. it's the route 47 going towards the safari zone. It was amazing just hearing it and it fit with the scenery for me so well with the high cliffs and ocean. It's the combination of the area and the music thatreally makes it wonderful for me to listen to. I like to just listen to it in the route. Best music I've heard in a Pokemon game and ranks up there with other games I've played. If there's a CD coming out in japan this song would be the reason I import the CD mainly.

It's beautiful that's all I can say. I can't get bored of it.

Maybe pryce. It would have been nice for him to have a mamoswine since it is added to the Johto dex.

Well considering I'm alreay training a team and have no shiny it wouldn't really fit for me. However in a future english version team (I plan to buy this again in english) I do have plans for trading a shiny Charmander in thatI already have in my Diamond version that's freshly hatched.

If you got the GB player, will you switch it on at all times for nostalgia purposes?
I haven't got that far but no unfortunately I don't think I will beusing it. For one I wasn't keen on the original music and can't really think of any tune I actually loved in the originals I'm afraid. I wasn't even keen on the slight changes in the kanto tunes in the original GS despite me loving the kanto tunes in RBY. Now if the tunes were restored to RBY tunes for the kanto part then yes I'd probably use it but it'd be a little weird if they didn't restore it to GSC's slightly remix kanto tunes which aren't tunes that I liked.

I prefer HG and SS's remixed personally and will keep them on. The remixed seem to have improved the music by a mile for me that I actually take notice and like them now. I can see where the direction was supposed to go now so I'm sticking with the remixes.

Second reason is I have a working gold version so it's not that urgent for me to listen to the originals when I could just turn gold version on whenever I like.=P

Torpoleon

ouu ouu can i join?

I might be getting soul silver (unless my sister chooses it, i will be getting heart gold).

My starter pokemon will be totodile (trying to get a shiny one) and I am still deciding what pokemons i should have on my team.

Hey I just found out about this club and was wondering if I may join.

I will be pre-ordering Heartgold, my favorite Johto starter is Cyndaquil and my team will be

Typhlosion
Noctowl
Ampharos
Quagsire
Bellossom
?- Still deciding.
Yes! Both of you guys are in!

Sure! I do like the original music as well!

I don't really care, honestly.

Chimchar15

My favorite Johto legendary is Ho-oh! I love how cool it looks and it was the first ever legendary seen on Pokemon.

No not really as it is a remake. I was a little disappointed at first but honestly, their more challenging now, and you have rematches with them later, so I do mind at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.