• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Nice job on the battle. I really like how it was really thought out with the hidden items and such. The surf from the water was a good idea too. The only thing I don't get is how the Staryu evolved. Don't they evolve using a water stone?

Beco

Beware...
Meguel13: Well, it was hit by two Bubblebeams, a critical hit Surf, and that while the rain effect was on. That would be: (65(bubblebeam)*2 + 90(surf)*2(critical hit)) * 1,5(rain) * 2 (weakness) = 930, I think that should be enough.
Yeah, I failed on the surf, I feel really bad about that one.
And for Staryu, exp is always distributed evenly.

Gold E Lox1: Thanks, that's also why, for once, the rain left puddles on the battleground.

Squaaah: Thanks

EvilPikachu79: Staryu needs a water stone? Okay, that I just forgat. Maybe that, after 20 years, Staryu are geneticly altered to evolve at a certain level :p

Episode 336: Finally, the Final Badge

blueaquadog2

Hey Beco! Its been a long time! How have you been? I see that you still have your comic up and going. Good job! Has my character ever made an appearance again. (David Auro) I would read more of your comics my computer just goes overly slow when I'm on this site. lol

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good episode. Poor Beco can't be like his friends with the little badge thing. Oh well. At least he gets to fly home free with his two best friends. And the joke about the water was funny too. I bet they have to do it almost every time since the gym is fire after all. Good episode can't wait for more.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
you know what parents say "Just because everyone else does it doesn't mean you have to." Well if it were only that easy! Great episode as always, and at the end was a nice little comic relief. I would only guess that being a fire-type gym, you would get a lot of water in your gym.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
I like the jokes in the last few episodes. BTW, Beco, if you still have my old sprites that you said you might use in the Elite Four, can I pick what Pokemon I can use?

Beco

Beware...
blueaquadog2: Hey, it's been a while indeed. David Auro last appears in Episode 169/170, but he will return in the Pokémon League, as you've asked. I know the forum can be rather slow, but I'll hope to you'll be able to read the comic.

EvilPikachu79: Actually both jokes in the comic are last minute jokes. At first they would've got their badges and that's it. But I just had to finish with one last "zelda-move" joke, since it will be the last badge for a while.

Gold E Lox1: They do get a lot of water, but I guess that Rain is a bit less common inside a Gym. They should install some pumps to get rid of all the water though :p

OrangeDonphan: Yes you can, I pm'ed you about this to make things clear, and to say which Pokémon you can pick etc...

Anyway, here's

Episode 337: What Else Can a Guy Ask For...

I know, it's low on jokes, but I had to give them a moment together before the group splits up to go their own ways... Enjoy...

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
What else could a guy ask for. So I guess we aren't going to see everyone for awhile besides Beco, Nicko, Blueba, and Lisa. Well anyway I feel bad for Denny going to "hell," yet I feel like making fun of him at the same time. Oh and the "zelda-move" is the best thing ever.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Holy crap, there are 14 main (or semi-main) characters. I just noticed that with them all grouped together. So you are keeping the Elite Four, I figured you would have a tournament-like style pokemon league. Like what they have in the anime.

Squaaah

Nice little moment, but what are the other four going to do while the others split off? Dont Beco, Nicko, Blueba and Lisa need to get Pigeots too their respective homes too?

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Wait, are they all still competing in the Pokemon League? Or only Beco, Nicko, Blueba, and Lisa? Is it going to be a tournament and then the winner takes on the Elite Four like in the Anime? Will you anser these question? Or will you not? Does this count as my 5th or 6th question? Why am I asking this many questions? Why do you use a question mark at the end of a question? Am I getting off-topic? What do you think? Sorry, I'm gunna slowly walk away from the keyboard before this starts again. Or will I? Dang it! Why do I talk to myself? I'm going to go shoot myself now. Lol?

Squaaah

Wait, are they all still competing in the Pokemon League? Or only Beco, Nicko, Blueba, and Lisa? Is it going to be a tournament and then the winner takes on the Elite Four like in the Anime? Will you anser these question? Or will you not? Does this count as my 5th or 6th question? Why am I asking this many questions? Why do you use a question mark at the end of a question? Am I getting off-topic? What do you think? Sorry, I'm gunna slowly walk away from the keyboard before this starts again. Or will I? Dang it! Why do I talk to myself? I'm going to go shoot myself now. Lol?

Find out in the next exciting installment of THE POKEMON JOURNEY!!!

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Well, basicly they're the only ones left now. And the zelda-move, well I shouldn't use it to much though, many other comics already use it...

Gold E Lox1: The Elite 4 exists, but there is a normal Pokémon League, like the one in the anime, the winner can challenge the E4, and afterwards challenge the Champion, if he/she wins he/she will become the new champion. And for the main cast, with the next episode it's cut back to two for a while, so problem solved :p

Squaaah: Lisa is already at home, and Beco, Nicko and Blueba can go with Danny, Beco's dad, on his Charizard.

OrangeDonphan:They will all be in the Pokémon League, and the winner has to challenge the E4 and then the Champion. I don't think I'll answer the other questions though :p

Anyway, here's:

Episode 338: Extreme

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Nicko is extreme indeed. It's cool that you included the volcanoe on Cinnibar. To tell you the truth your entire recreation of the island looks really good. And it looks like Blueba found someone new. It kind of sucks that Sarah has to go all the ay back to Johto and come back when the League starts. Well then again their wouldn't be much to do in Kanto for her anyway. Overall it was a good episode though.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
"How's the pain?" "Extreme..." Good one. I like this episode and I saw the little bush there with Sarah. And as EvilPika said, Nicko is EXTREME! But I think it would be great if Nicko won the Pokemon League and against the Elite Four and the Champion all by luck. Because Nicko is... EXTREME!

Moo66

Okay, now time to post after secretly been watching this thread. Past few episodes have been good. And very extreme. Anyway, you can't be funny all the time, so don't worry so much on comedy.

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
I bet Unimportant Guy is going to make another reappearance and win a few. Then he faces Beco....
You mean... JOLTEON MAN :D!!! It's a pity that he was arrested. And I also wonder... how it comes that Team Rocket (Jessie & James) have became very old and in prison AND I wonder where Ash' Pikachu is. That ******* has killed his own trainer. He must reappear... Or get an explanation of his fate.

Squaaah

Hehehe funny ep.

I just cant believe that Beco and Kaythlyn parted ways for so long without bothering to properly sort out their relationship.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Well, everyone, but Denny, gets to return home to train.

Gold E Lox1: It would be fun to let Nicko win it all. But we'll see. It seems like Nicko is one of the most popular charcaters of TPJ. He's one of my favorite charcaters as well.

Moo66: I know, but Cinnabar Island is one of the last places for jokes. The Pokémon League will be a bit more serious.

OrangeDonphan:Joltman will appear in the Pokémon League, it's been planned like this from the start.

Mega Heroes: UG has been released by now, and he will reappear as Joltman in the Pokémon League. As for Pikachu, maybe I can include the little rat one day, who knows... As for Team Rocket, they're about in their 40's now, and they've aged quickly because they've spend the last 20 years in jail. Well, they never were that good at what they do anyway.

Squaaah: That was done on purpose, it will have some influence on the rest of the series. But yeah, it's a pity they left things like that.

Episode 339: Bored

I'm sorry for any political messages hidden within this episode.