• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

Titan500

Solar Panels
Yay! More parts! How many parts are there going to be anyway? Or are you drag on like the first rocket war one?

Beco

Beware...
Titan500: I think there'll be around 70-90 parts in total, with around 60-70 parts per author. Those are wild guesses though.

Wormow: Indeed, I'm planning on continuing TPJ until the story is finished. Did you have another username in the past?

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 26

Enjoy

Titan500

Solar Panels
Grovyle doesn't look like a reptile. Why does the Pelliper dude, forgot his name again think onix is an evil monster? Because they aren't in Hoenn?

Tenilius

Great new part, I've read all of your's and EP79's comics, and I really like the plots.

One thing I wanted to know was, why do you put in "What a..." when "What the..." is obviously correct?

Moo66

Nice new eps.
I see this is really moving now, thankfully. I really like the plot you have so far also.
I have been wondering why you seem to prefer "What a..." over "What the..." also...
And yes, I have been composing lately, on a pretty obscure program called Mario Paint Composer. I'd go a little more in depth, but It'd be off topic...

Beco

Beware...
Titan500: Because in Puranas all Pokémon, except those of the trainers, or the guardians themselves, are under control of Murugan, and are actually evil monsters.
Grovyle is based on an early stage of a bird, which is actually a dinosaur. And dinosaurs are reptiles. They should have made Sceptile look like a bird.

Mime Senior: Because my English is just bad, I didn't know that "What a" was wrong. From now on I'll use "What the". Thanks for telling me.

Moo66: You should compose a theme for TPJ :p

Anyway, I have finished the next part:

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 27

Be sure to check EP79's thread as well.

Also, somewhere at the end of next week I shall reveal the next TPJ project, by a small teaser.

Moo66

Good new ep.
Hmm... The elder knows Damien? Interesting.
Really, Beco, most of us Mario Painters recreate Video Game Music, but some of us do make Original Compositions occaisionally. I haven't really tried Original Compositions yet.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Yay. Evil person is now good. Nice new episode. I'll keep on reading.

Beco

Beware...
Moo66: Well, if you ever feel like creating a tune for TPJ, you're more then welcome to do it.

Titan500: Yeah, aparently EP79 and I both like the redemption thing.

Anyway, I have a new part ready.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 28

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. Murugan's army finally made Dialga fall. Could hope be gone for the last of the humans? I guess we will find out in the next part.

Titan500

Solar Panels
NOOO! Don't die Dialga! If you die Beco and his friends will be stuck in the future.
Wait, if Palkia is dead that means Evil's characters won't be able to get back to their universe.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Well, we don't really find out in this next part :p. Anyway, it's up to you now.

Titan500: Don't worry, Palkia and Dialga aren't dead, they're captured. But it is a clever remark, I should have done something wih that when Rio and co heard that Palkia had been gone missing.

Anyway, here is my last part for a while, EP79 shall now kindly take over again.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 29

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Yes very good part. I got IMageshack to work so I will post it. Anyway I will be taking over for the next 10-15 parts or so.

ash101

hey,still enjoy the crossover,I like the idea of humans using pokemon powers,jw do you to guys know each other or did you just meet online

Beco

Beware...
ash101: We just met online, here on sppf. EP79 is from around New York (I think), and I'm from Belgium. There's a puddle of water between us that some call the Atlantic Ocean. :p

Anyway, EP has kindly made a new part, so be sure to reply in his thread as well.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 30

Enjoy

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Hey Beco, sorry I haven't been here for a while. The crossover is doing AWESOME! I really hope Beco and co. can save their future....

Beco

Beware...
SoulGuardian: Welcome back, I don't mind if you take a break from the comic, even I do that sometimes :p

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 31

Thanks for EP79 for this great part.

ANameToRemember

Dont forget the name
This is a amazing comic, you've really worked hard.Although sometimes comics with nothing happen kind of get boring if its only dialogue but... what am I saying. Just forget what I said :). Keep up the good word. 10/10.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
ash 101: Yes I am from New York. So basically we are seperated very far apart from each other. It's amazing what technology can do.