• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Woh... movie numero tres... this one will be epic! and if like the rest, some new sprites might be appearing after a movie... just saying ;)

any ways I'm feeling comfident about this new movie

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Awesome the new movie has started. Anyway the story starts off pretty good. Instead of it starting off with some good guys, the RR starts it off. I have a feeling I know where this is going.

Nocturnal

Oceana
I wonder how -.-
i was actually waiting to see beco challenge the league. haha.
but i suppose i will have to wait some more ey?
anyways this is pretty good. :)
keep up the good work

Beco

Beware...
Lord Ike: This one has been planned since before the first TPJ movie, Puranas is something planned a good 10 months ago, that explains why the two specials/movies are so close to eachother.

Gold E Lox1: You might be right, I have some new sprites for some of the characters waiting until after the movie :p

EvilPikachu79: Indeed, I like it more when something starts with the villain :p

Nocturnal: Thanks, and indeed, you will have to wait until this movie is over :p

Here's the next part.

Part 2

Enjoy

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
I noticed you've had new sprites after just about every movie, so I figured.

Part 2... hmm... it looks like this movie will be awesome!

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Awesome new part. I love how you linked it with The First Rocket War. I do remember that part from it. I may just go read the entire special again. And I also can't wait to see what the Pallet Forest looks like.

Beco

Beware...
Gold E Lox1: Thanks, I hope that you will still think that after it's finished.

EvilPikachu79: Well, I've been planning this movie for a long time, so I have put some hints and references to it in the older TPJ stuff :p

Anyway, here's the next part,

Part 3

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. They all start their training and go into the forest. I wonder how this will end up.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
that's spooky... but it's just like three teenagers to think they're indestructible and going into a deep dark forest that holds things never ment to be found... I bet they're going to go to deep anyways.

poke64

I Gotz Yo Broom!
I cant wait to see how this turns out!Its got to be really cool!

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Well, you'll see.

Gold E Lox1: Well, if they wouldn't find something the entire forest thingy would be rather pointless, right? :p

poke64: Well, you won't have to wait to long for the next part.

'Cause here it is:

Part 4

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
I didn't expect the person in the hole to be the scar guy. Good job. I could only imagine what could happen next. Keep up the good work.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Thanks, and it's good to know that I can still put in a surprise. That way I know that TPJ isn't becomming to obvious.

Gold E Lox1: Nice guess, you'll see in the next part.

Here's the next part.

Part 5

Enjoy

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Hey sorry I haven't been here, you know, with school. Anyway, I loved your Puranas ending, but what Pokemon was Kyara. I'll check the other new eppies you've made and rate them later. :)

Titan500

Solar Panels
Woah, away for a few months or less and a lot of parts. 3rd movie eh? Nice. Greenpeace returns. Though in the first part druid is spelt druid not druide. (Or droid.)

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. It is the guy he burned after all. I wasn't too sure of it. Anyway can't wait to see the next part, it looks like a battle is going to start.

Beco

Beware...
SoulGuardian: That one's even a mystery to me and EP79 actyally :p We could never decide which one could stand for good, so we decided that it will be one that has not been revealed by nintendo yet, one from gen 5, 6 or 7 :p

Titan500: That's my Dutch jumping in again, "Druide" is "Druid" in Dutch, and sometimes I oversee words like that.

EvilPikachu79: Indeed, a battle will start :p

Here's

Part 6

Enjoy

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Hmm.. . does Houndoom have flash fire or something, so where fire moves are used he gets stronger. I'm just guessing.

I see that this episode is as good as usual. I can't wait to see the rest.