• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good part. I read it before but forgot to reply. Anyway so they decide to search through the broken house. Maybe they will find something...or someone...

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: Ah, you're talking about the trainers that went hiding after the Magma-Aqua gang war? Don't pay any attention to that, it's a piece of dialog that will be changed when I get to remaking that part.

EvilPikachu79: We will see... Oh, and that's a nice banner.

Anyway, I have finished the next part:

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 11

Oh, and EP79 just did a big update, be sure to read it.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good job on this one. It's the first time I've actually seen Beco scarede liked that. He's usually a pretty brave person. And so that's where Viridian City used to be. Well we'll find out more when it comes.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Lol, thats gotta suck. To make it cool though, you should have them get real close to succeeding, but then fail and they have to stop them on their real time.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Indeed, more will be revealed over time.

OrangeDonphan: As you see in the next part, they will have to beat Murugan in both times to actually succeed. Only in their own time Murugan is just a human, they don't know who he really is.

Anyway, here is my last part for a while,
The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 12

EP79 will make the next few parts, as the two groups will meet, and then I will take over again.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Yeah I will be making the next few parts. Anyway good new part. I'll have mine up at some point tomorrow. They finally arrive at what seems to be a safe place. Anyway can't wait for the next part...oh wait thats right...

Squaaah

Only just caught up on this storyline. So far its pretty dam epic. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of it pans out. Is it gonna be as long as the Rocket War?

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: Those are some good guesses.

EvilPikachu79: Yeps, we're waiting for you to update Puranas now :p

Squaaah: We have no general idea on how long it's going to be. We just have our story that we want to tell.

Anyway, just to keep myself busy I made a new remake.

Episode 10: The First Rival Battle, Part 5

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good remake. I like how Jack's going alll evil. And sorry for the lack of updates I've been busy letely but I will definetly get something up today.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Jack seriously needs some therapy...Lol, he has got some ISSUES! Anyway, I'm mostly waiting for the Puranas update, so....Yeah! ;)

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79:It's okay, I know what it is to have a busy shedule.

OrangeDonphan: You can keep guessing all you want, but I won't say anything :p

Lord Ike: Another great guess, but I'm not saying anything.

SoulGuardian: Then wait no longer, EP79 has finished the next part, the first of the shared parts.

with thanks to EP79:

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 13

Enjoy, and don't forget to say what you think of it at EP79's thread.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I've already read that on EP79's thread, so you guys might have "a battle for views & comments" lol. But still, I'm glad you guys started the Crossover part! It's wierd seeing Beco's characters talk without those cool speechbubbles lol.

Beco

Beware...
SoulGuardian: Well, the part will be in the style of the one creating it. And I think EP79 did a great job. It might end up in a battle for comments, but in the end we just check both threads and see what they all have to say, so no real problem, I guess.

Anyway, EP79 updated.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 14
The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 15

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Yeah it will be in the style of who created therefore once Beco takes over the parts will be in his style. I check both threads every update to see what people have to say so it really isn't a problem.

ash101

wow new to reading this,I started reading this because I starting reading the cross over and I have to say this is very good im glad you guys disided to merge your work together to make what seems to be up to yet a grate story.Keep it up

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Indeed, I will take over after the update that can be found at the bottom of this post.

Zeick': Thanks for telling me, I have reuploaded the episodes, they should be working again.

ash101: I hope that you'll like the story, and TPJ itself.

Anyway, EP79 has given us another update, these three parts conclude EP79's first part of Puranas, I'll take over now.

The Chronicles of Puranas:
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Enjoy