• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Okay, nothing really much for me to say but I'll be waiting for the parts. And feel free to take your time. I know it's hard to post everyday.

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: His origin and others will be explained in future parts.

EP79: I can still try. My next part of the story will take up around 10-20 parts, so I'll need to work hard.

Anyway, I have finished the next part.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 19
Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
^He means it by since Danny is really tall and I used the bigger sprites for him. Anyway this part made me laugh. And 10-20 parts...wow...the next time it's my turn to work I'll be sure to make it a lot of episodes I feel bad that I only did a few for this part. But the next part I do should be easy to make it longer.

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: He's just a grumpy guy, but he won't stay that way, trust me. And indeed, Danny is a 13 year old kid bigger then any 15 year old kid in TPJ, it's only natural that Nicko would use this as a cheap shot to get back at Danny.

EvilPikachu79: Well, I have only one part of the story, and you have two parts before the "thing", so you don't have to stretch the story, just give it a natural flow.

Anyway, here's the next part

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 20

I know this could've used some drama, but I didn't feel like it :p Enjoy...

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Wow, that redhead guy is crazy! And the eyepatch guy was only on here for such a small time! Lol Isn't it wierd how gigantic Palkia was defeated by that evil...short...little man! Keep up the GREAT work! :)

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. And Nicko does have a point. How could he be late :D. Anyway can't wait for the next one.

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
Wow, that redhead guy is crazy! And the eyepatch guy was only on here for such a small time! Lol Isn't it wierd how gigantic Palkia was defeated by that evil...short...little man! Keep up the GREAT work! :)

The guy with the eyepatch looked like that Rocket Team Guy with a Scar on his left eye and has a Hatred towards Ben Collin. Anyway, Beco... Maybe I have missed a Plot-Part in your Series... but why wants Beco want to talk with Nadia Rachen in Part 1 of Puranas? I mean, He did nothing wrong to her in the Storyline, right?

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: Indeed, now comes the battle in which Beco and co die... Oh, wait, forget about that...

SoulGuardian: Indeed, it was kind of weird, but this little guy has some aces up his sleeves.

EvilPikachu79: I first wanted Danny to say that, but there was no room for the speech bubble in that panel without placing it over some of the characters. So it became Nicko's stupid but fun remark. It's fun to have two simular characters :p

Mega Heroes: It was Kaythlin's house, her last name is Rachen as well, Nadia is her aunt. That should explain things.

Anyway, I have finished the next part.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 21
The real action is about to begin.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
It is fun to have two similar characters. Especially if they have a personality that like Nicko and Danny's. And this is a pretty good part. It leaves us all thinking of what's going to happen next. Good job!

Beco

Beware...
Constructive critisism is always welcome, as it will help me and EP79 to improve our cross over.

The next part is ready, this one contains a cliff hanger and a big revelation.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 22

Enjoy...

Last edited:

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. Can't wait to see what will happen next. Comments still seem to be slow but I'm sure more people will post.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Haven't posted here for a while. Last time I read it was in around Johto. Keep up your good work. Team Rocket(Which Kyle thought was Greenpeace) chasing Kyle a long time ago still makes me laugh.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: The number of replies is low indeed, I guess that most replying fans are on vacation.

Titan500: They've never been to Johto :S Anyway, I'm glad that you're back, enjoy the comic.

I have finished the next part:

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 23

Enjoy.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Uh oh...Things are getting bad, but exciting. I can't believe they can use Pokemon power in amulets, that's so cool! I just hope that Beco and co. stop their terrible future, lol!

Moo66

Good new eps.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been getting into some new things like composing.
The story is getting interesting though, that's for sure!
Wonder what happened to Dialga and Palkia too.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. I really like Jay and Ray. They're cool characters :D. Anyway can't wait to see what you make next...but of course that's what all of us want to see.

Beco

Beware...
SoulGuardian: I don't know, Puranas is fun to make, and I would love to fully create the true history of it, with the real characters etc.

Moo66:palkia has dissapeared after it's battle with the Hunter (aka Damien), and Dialga is still somewhere in the cave, fighting of the evil forces of Murugan. Composing? Sounds fun.

EvilPikachu79: Of course you already know their personalities :p But indeed, they have the chance of becoming the next Niles and Jones. (They were popular, right?)

Anyway, I have finally finished a new part.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 24

Enjoy

Oh, and expect to see the first trailer pics of the newest TPJ project soon.

Edit: New part is ready.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 25

Enjoy.