• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. The effects look really goodm good job with that. I think that Scar guy wanted him to use a Special attack instead if a physical attack. Guess I'll wait and see.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
I never knew that Scar would become important, lol! I love Beco's reaction to when Scar said "It's your fault!". XD PWND!

poke64

I Gotz Yo Broom!
Wheres The next Part? (I've been waiting for it Just likeing I'm waiting for Pkmn Paradise for new episode)

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Aw...It looks like school has also taken away Beco. But don't worry everyone, I'm sure he'll be back! He's just busy.

Beco

Beware...
Gold E Lox1: The secret will be revealed in the next part, which, I guess, you've all been waiting for.

EvilPikachu79: Indeed, he was waiting for a special attack.

SoulGuardian: To be honest, this idea only came to me a year or so after this guy was burned by Charmeleon.

poke64: I'm sorry, school took away all of my time, and it still is doing so.

SoulGuardian: I was really busy, and at some points I even considered quiting the comic. But, as usual, all it takes is for me to read some other comics, or even my own planned story, to pick up the computer mouse and start making comics again.

Anyway, here's the long awaitied new part,

Part 7

Enjoy,

From now on I'll try to update once every week, although I can already tell you that it won't be easy.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Great to see you back and updating. And It is definetly hard to update once a week. Anyway great part thae story seems to go on and I can tell it's going to get good.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Sheesh Beco... only six months in between posting 9-panel comics. If you had waited another two years or so, you'd be at my record. :p

Good new part.

gundam_remake

Team Leichi Boss Man
Sheesh Beco... only six months in between posting 9-panel comics. If you had waited another two years or so, you'd be at my record. :p

Good new part.

i second that:

19 Feb 2008 - 12 Feb 2010

i know, it's sickening. but what yah gonna do~

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
You're back! YES!

I see what you mean Beco, I'm so busy with school I can hardly EVER come on here.

Also, every time I see you guys make comics, I wish I could make one but I use the Mac and the only paint app is Paintbrush, which is hard to use. I wish I had MS Paint :(

But I still love Apple!

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Thanks. It's hard to get one part finished indeed.

Matt Silver: I don't think I've even broken my record with this break. :p

gundam_remake: You were gone for almost two years? Well, welcome back.

SoulGuardian: I guess you will have to learn how to use Paintbrush, or maybe you can use bootcamp to make a windows partition on your hard drive if you really want to use MS Paint.

Anyway, I have finished the next part.

Part 8

Enjoy.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Those two parts were sweet. I'm glad to see you back. For some forshdowing, I predict the Pallet Trio all will have thier starders evolve into their final form and have an epic battle between the dark evos and the pure evos. Sounds pretty awesome sause ey?

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Great new part. It's getting better and will continue to I can tell. Kind of what Gold E Lox1 said, it would be awesome if the two sets of starters fought. Can't wait for the next episode.

Beco

Beware...
Gold E Lox1: That would be a good idea, but now I can't use it since then everybody will think that I stole it from you :p

EvilPikachu79: Well, you won't have to wait any longer, because here it is:

Part 9

I also made sprites for a lot of new characters for the upcoming parts. I will tell who's who when the time comes.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Interesting. Pallet Towns being attacked. This is getting really good. I can't wait to see what Beco, Nicko, and Blueba are going to get themselves into.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
ohh... whoops... my bad, well you can use it if you so please. I like this part it's the set up for the epicness that awaits Beco, Bulba, and Nicko. I also like how it happened exactly at midnight, that twas clever.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Thanks.

Gold E Lox1: I was just joking anyway, although I have to say that a small part of a mayor edit I did in the story last week was influenced by what you said.

I've finally had the time to make a new episode. I had to rewrite this one three times, and still I'm not totally okay with it, though I think it does show the chaos of the situation rather well.

Part 10

Enjoy, oh, and I said something about saying who's who when the time was right, well:

Aaron Digory(The old, balding guy) is Anthony Digory's father (from TFRW)
Gertrude (the old lady) is his wife.
Marley (also from DPPt) is Gary Oak's wife, and Sylvies mother.
The girl standing inbetween Beco and Isaac is Ann, Nicko's mother.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Excellent sprites as usual. The story goes on and more characters are getting involved. If it is Murugan, that's definetely a twist on what I was thinking. Keep up the great work.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Let the battle between worlds of the past and the present COMENSE! Good part, I think though that main characters should get remade sprites. Like Beco, Nicko, Blueba, Danny, and everyone else.

Titan500

Solar Panels
*drumroll*

I'm back!

Actually, I doubt anybody realises my long absence. I have matured from the immature child I used to be. But first, due to me not actually caring about the movie because it takes too long to read on a phone, I shall look at 'I hate my job'. Poor Brock, or someone who looks like him. It is rather unfair for him. The only thing gym leaders do is stand there and battle, giving out badges if they lose. Wait, I am rambling on and on.

Never mind the giant block of text, I just wanna say that the storyline is what you call epic. Good grammar still.

Titan500