• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

LostHero

This comic is amasing!

Ah, a gym double battle? That's awesome!

Good job!

Squaaah

Love the battle sprites, I hope we get to see everyone elses.

Very funny comic as well, and im looking forward to the gym battles. :D

dark_hyde

Hey Beco! dude i just love this comic its so awesome lmao! im looking foward for that gym battle!!!

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Thanks, they took a while to make, so it's always fun to hear that they're appreciated.

Gold E Lox1: Indeed, there's a new Daren sprite. Thanks for noticing.

Lord Ike: I'll give it a try, but I'm just not that good at writing good, exciting battles. My best one till now must be the one between Danny and Mad Will at the end of the special.

Moo66: I was making up for the week I didn't post, plus giving you guys enough episodes to live through the next couple of low-update weeks, like last week.

LostHero: Thanks, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Squaaah: Eventually I will try to get everyone's battle sprites. But you won't see them all in the coming gym battles, as I will skip a few of them to keep things interresting.

dark_hyde: Thanks for taking the time to read my comic.

OrangeDonphan: Welcome back. I'm glad that you like them.

Anyway, I will finally update:

Episode 327: The Last Gym Battle, Part 1: Bug Boy and Though Guy

Enjoy...

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Good new episode, I'm glad the the battle will take more then one episode. Two Flareon versus Jolteon. This should be good

Beco

Beware...
Gold E Lox1: It was to big to fit in one episode anyway. I hope the next episode won't disapoint you.

Lord Ike: I like to use that joke a lot. It's turning in one of TPJ's recurring jokes. Oh, and there's a small surprise for you in the next episode. (Also in the form of a recurring joke)

Squaaah: The Eevee League might've been one of the worser parts of TPJ, but it still had some important functions. And, to e honnest, the Eevee League throwback was rather accidental. It just happened.

Anyway,

Episode 328: The Last Gym Battle, Part 2: The Battle of the Eon

Squaaah

I quite liked the Eevee league. But then agin, Eevee is one of my favourite pokemon so I could be biased :D.

And come on Nicko, thats just not called for! :p

Penguinist Trainer

The newest comic is looking good. I thought I should let you know that in the 1st panel on the 2nd row, you are missing the "T" in thunder fang. Not sure if this is easily correctable, but I thought I should let you know.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. Anyway good episodes. The battles aren't dragged out so these episodes won't take forever. And Nicko just can't learn to keep his mouth shut can he.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Nice length battles, good jokes, another thumbs up. Altough I hope when it uses some main, main characters that the battles are epic.

Beco

Beware...
Squaaah: And maybe I was a bit to hard on the Eevee League. It had it's moments, just like the rest of the series.

Penguinist Trainer: Thanks for letting me know, I'll try to correct it when I have the time.

Gold E Lox1: Yeah, the things he says are the things I would never dare to say in real life, but that I do think about. It makes it rather easy to write lines for Nicko :p

EvilPikachu79: If he'd shut his mouth it wouldn't be Nicko :p

OrangeDonphan: Oh, you mean like an epic battle between father and son? Just wait what I have planned for them.

Anyway, I'd like to reveal something to you all. EvilPikachu79 and I have joined hands to create a cross over special, the Chronicles of Puranas. We just finished the trailer.

The Chronicles of Puranas Trailer

Comming to you this summer (probably)

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Yay :D! We finally revealed to the fans. And of course I thanks you Beco for deciding to do this with me :D.

Penguinist Trainer

Ah thats cool, so you guys are actually working on a crossover together. Well that is cool. Good luck with it, can't wait to see it.

KidisMokuba

I kill ***s.
OK, without a doubt, this is THE best sprite comic ALIVE on Serebii. I found the speech and the storyline superb. My one complaint is that it seems that you tried to rush the plot a little faster(just seems) and it kind of ruins the experience, but otherwise, I really enjoy this comic. Fav'd.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79:Oh, it's nothing, I just hope that this will inspire others to start their own comics, so that the forum can florish again.

Penguinist Trainer: Yeah, we decided this almost half a year ago, I think. The story will influence both comics as well.

KidisMokuba:Thanks, but I guess that you're right about the rushing. Sometimes I just want something to be over, so I can move on. You might want to close your eyes for the next episode as well :p

Lord Ike: I knew you'd like that one :p

Okay, here's the new episode.

Episode 329: The Last Gym Battle, Part 3: Fast Forward

Enjoy...