• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Although I think Global Warming is a myth it was pretty funny. But video games are so much better than worrying about the enviroment. I wonder what thet're playing since they always seem to be playing. And Nicko's logic is so much better than actual logic. Wizards definetly caused all of this.

Last edited:

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
Ha your so right Beco. It's a lttle wierd how those pokemon have wierd attributes. Like the Hippopitas, that one was dead on. Though the Emploeon was a strech seeing as Eploeon is Water/Steel not Waer/Ice.

dark_hyde

Haha i rlly liked the new episode !! its funny how you put a global problem into a pokemon thing XD pretty cool man!

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: Yeah, it's all true. And his next step is world domination, so watch out... :p

EvilPikachu79: They're playing a random game, even I don't know which one :p

Gold E Lox1: That was kind of the whole point, Empoleon having nothing to do with Ice is just weird, it's a penguin...

dark_hyde: Just an idea that popped into my head a long time ago, I finally decided to use the joke after we had the extreme adventures of Nicko :p

Anyway, I have a new episode ready. Its plot is based on an original plot of the nw dead "Living in Seacape" in which Nicko would try to get Lisa, Beco's cousin and a new kid in Seacape to like him, the comic died before this could happen though...

Episode 340: Thanks

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Wow I never thought it would actually work out for Nicko. That's great for him :D! Yet he is so neglected at the same time. His friends didn't even notice he left. Good job.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
ooh, I know what might happen next! Beco see's them and the long awaited best friend battle will happen and it will be EPIC!

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Don't underestimate the power of video games, they make you forget the world around you :p

Nocturnal: I will try, although the lack of time I have right now might slow down my update speed a lot.

Gold E Lox1: No, that won't happen, but what you said did have an influence on the next episode. If Beco and Nicko would battle the world would come to an end... Oh, wait, they already had a battle...This means that...

OrangeDonphan: Indeed, Nicko and Lisa needed an episode to become a real couple, but I'll try to get things moving again.

Anyway, the next episode took me a long while to write. I was very close to skipping this one alltogether, but anyway, here it is.

Episode 341: Don't Worry

Enjoy...

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Funny episode. I love how Lisa's mom just starts singing. I wonder how long she must've been on hold. Anyway it's good to see a lot of funny episodes after the Pirate arc which was a bit serious.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
DUHN DUHN DUUUHN... what exactly is his fault? Maybe the Nicko♥Lisa problem. Or maybe something else, well we can only assume, Beco is the only one who knows all! maybe Lisa and her mom fight over Nicko. Like if Lisa wins she can date him and if she looses she doesn't get to.

Nocturnal

Oceana
LolCat

Nice New Ep,
some of the links in the comic
havent beeen working though so i cant read all the comic :S ;347;

Nocturnal

Oceana
LolCat

Nice New Ep,
some of the links in the comic
havent beeen working though so i cant read all the comic :S ;347;

Penguinist Trainer

Hahahah I haven't heard Don't Worry Be Happy since I was like 5. The comic is looking good so far. Keep up the good work. Also have you guys started work on that crossover or is that still in development?

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: The pirate arc was rather serious, but still, it did have Nicko riding his Tauros, a Wailord stuck inside a room, Charmeleon talking, and a lot of Nicko jokes, so it wasn't that serious :p.

Squaaah: I think every mother does this at one point of her life :p

OrangeDonphan: Well, you can hear the song at Youtube. It's a rather well known song.

Gold E Lox1: Lisa's mom not agreeing is just a one-time joke. It won't be a big part of the plot. That's why I first wanted to drop it.

Nocturnal: If you find dead links you can always pm me with the episode numbers, then I'll try to fix them as fast as possible.

Penguinist Trainer: We've done a lot of the maps and sprites already, the last pieces of story have been written, now we just have to make a comic out of it. It will most likely take two or three more episodes before the crossover begins.

Anyway, the weekly update is finished.

Episode 342: Bye-Bye Cinnabar Island