• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
I'm surprised you didn't give them all o_O faces. I wouldn't like to get on a overgrown, flaming, flying lizard with three other people.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good episode. Charmeleon is a cheater. He should go gambling some time :D. Anyway it doesn't look like they'll all fit on the Charizard but i guess they could. Anyway good episode.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
oh ok, I get it now. Great episode, and yes indeed Chameleon cheated. not much happened, just the getting ready to leave.

Meguel13

Just to ley you know your Main Character Bios have been resized by Imageshack, the Rival ones are fine. I havent checked the other ones.

Minun456

Still going well I see. Haven't posted in a long time...

Anyway, doing very well at the comics. Can't wait for the next episode.

- Minun456

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: Well, they were kind of expecting that Charizard would be their way home. But still, you're rigth, those 0.o faces would've been perfect.

EvilPikachu79: I would see it more as Charmeleon being a lucky gambler, and Beco being a bad loser.

Gold E Lox1: Look above.

Nocturnal: Yeah, I kind of like the idea of Charmeleon being a professional gambler.

Squaaah: No, not really, they're playing a normal card game. I actually never watched Yu Gi Oh.

Meguel13: Thanks for warning me, I have to update them anyway, so new ones will be there soon.

Minun456: And you won't have to wait any longer because...

Here's the next episode.

Episode 343: Home Again

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
I see the HeartGold SoulSilver reference. If they were done in FR/LG style they would probably look like that, good job. That also explains how 4 people could fit on something 2x the size of one of them.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
ahh, a trickster aye? and I can see in a future episode, Beco randomly, puting that at the end of an episode but, hey what do I know? good episode... again.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
I knew they couldn't all fit on the Charizard. Anyway, I like Jimmy's new look, which I've never seen before...heheheh...same goes for Blueba's cousin... Anyway good new episode.

Lord Ike

Hoho, Jimmy's back. I like Slvie's personality, but I still can't stand the new girl's character design. I've said it before, and I'll sayit again. She looks like a cross between a stereotype dutch girl and a miltank farmer.

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: Thanks, it took me a while to sprite them, so the compliment is appreciated (spelling?).

Gold E Lox1: I could put Beco showing of his Pokémon in a new episode, but that would just be a story filler, so I'm just going to skip it.

EvilPikachu79: Well, GSC were in my opinion the best games up until now, and I really wanted to have a reference to the remakes in my comic. DP had a redesign for Lisa, HGSS gets a redesign for Jimmy and a new character, Sylvie Oak, Gary Oak's daughter.

Lord Ike: Heart/Soul/Sylvie or whatever her official name is isn't my favorite female design either, that's Leaf, followed by Pearl (the girl), but as I said above, I'm just happy with the remake. I'll play with Neo Gold anyway, so I don't care that much about the designs of the girl.

Oh, and I have finished Cinnabar Island's arc page.

I'll also update the Character Bios. No new episode though...

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
Hoho, Jimmy's back. I like Slvie's personality, but I still can't stand the new girl's character design. I've said it before, and I'll sayit again. She looks like a cross between a stereotype dutch girl and a miltank farmer.

Hehehe LOL, I don't like Dutch stereotypes either but... atleast Japan makes a fictional character or element based of the dutch culture stuff. I mean, how many times have you seen fictional characters based of african americans or caucasian (spelling?) amercians portrayed as sterotypical and stuff in animes and video games?

BTW: I don't like the new design either. I hoped Crystal would still stay in the remakes... pity... And now I have to get used with the new one. However, "Soul" looks also very good and she reminds me of Leaf/Green from LG.

Last edited:

Nocturnal

Oceana
In my opinion i actually like the new girl. Shes "snazzy"
Anyways, liking the new arc page but im sure like everyone else
we are waiting on a new episode :) or two haha
Keep up the great work :)

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
It was a good idea to put the outfits in though since all the discussing over the games. I think G/S were one of the best games too. And of course I love the new arc page. Those always look amazing, I especially like how you even included Nicko's Tauros at the bottom. The bios look good as usual as well. It's nice to see the evolved and newly caught Pokemon of everyone. It seems they are also close to their final teams so that will be good to see the final evolutions of each Pokmeon and the new ones they catch.

Minun456

Loved the HGSS Reference. Maybe the Left-Notched Ear and Pikachu Colored Pichus will appear later on in the series. I do hope so.

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: So my English is actually getting better, that's great :p

Mega Heroes: In my opinion she doesn't really look like a stereotype dutch girl at all, she's not wearing any clogs :p I think that the hat gives her a French feeling.

Nocturnal: You won't have to wait any longer. Just look at the bottom of this post :D

EvilPikachu79: The Tauros was just part of one of the mayor jokes of the Cinnabar and SS Hannah arc, and the only Pokémon of Nicko we've seen outside of battle. It had to be on that arc page :p

Minun456: They don't have a planned cameo yet, but who knows what I will do in the future.

Anyway,

Episode 344: The Night Brings Peace

It's not funny, but I think some will like this episode.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Sorry can't post. I broke my right collar bone two days ago. I typed this slowly with my left. I won't be able to post for a while.