• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
This is actually a pretty good episode. I really liked it. It's the first scene with all of Beco's Pokemon out at once. If I were in his place, meaning on a journey for awhile, then I definetly would have kept seeing or dreaming of the journey. Look at all the fun they've had on the journey. And I too can't wait to see what happens the next day. I can probably say this is going to be one of my favorite arcs.

Squaaah

I can't believe its only been 11 days! He hasn't even been gone two weeks! crazy stuff.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to this chapter. I'm hoping everyone catches some reserves so they can keep swapping their teams around like Ash did in the Johto league. That would truely make the league epic.

Nice work as usual.

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
OrangeDonphan: So my English is actually getting better, that's great :p

Mega Heroes: In my opinion she doesn't really look like a stereotype dutch girl at all, she's not wearing any clogs :p I think that the hat gives her a French feeling.

Yeah, but everyone with the IQ of 5 and above knows that clogs are freakin' stupid. Darn' it! I really hoped that a (Japanese) Video Game Company would finally make a dutch-ish fictional character that doesn't look like a dumb freaky idiot. *Sigh*, I guess that the world of fiction doesn't acknowledge the dutchness in their character(s), So I must accept it.

Moo66

Getting along in the comic I see. Glad to see them finally off of Cinnabar island. I just hope the next "3 months" of the comic don't take as long as the eleven days. I don't think it would be possible to put, what would it be, about 3,000 more comics at the same speed the current comic has.
You're english isn't that bad in the first place, Beco. Actually, now that I think about it, you spell much better than my friends who have had about thirteen years of writing and reading the language. XD

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
holy crap, the adventure only took eleven days? That is the shortest aventure EVER. Apply for the Ginus Book of World Records, you may win.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Ok. Now I got to see the eppy. 11 days huh....? I just realized on the old LG game that I beat it in less than a day....

Magician_Ruwla

Is that movie special or something that you're doing with EvilPikachu taking place in this three months break?

Also, can't wait for the league ;D

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: I'm sorry to hear (read?) that, I hope that you'll heal soon.
Well, I could beat it in two days I think, but atleast they didn't take a whole year to travel through Kanto.

EvilPikachu79: This arc will exist out of a few episodes in which we'll see different characters and how they train for the Pokémon League, the Puranas Cross Over and another special event.

Squaaah: Thanks, yeah, they did their trip rather fast.

Mega Heroes: Well, the clog thing was a bad joke, sorry. Anyway, if the character does look Dutch according to many, then I guess you can be happy, she looks rather good. I'm still waiting to see a Belgian trainer...

Moo66: We will skip a lot of the three months, it'll be the special, a new event, maybe ten episodes about the different characters, and that's it.

Gold E Lox1: Okay, let's try that... Darn it, someone made a journey comic in which they did the journey in one day... :p

Magician_Ruwla: Yeah, it takes place in this three months, actually it begins the day after the last episode.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 1

Enjoy...

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Interesting. Pretty different from the original you showed me. I guess thats because of the new Viridian City you made. Anyway we will definetly see what happens next.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Not sure where this is going, but ok I like it so far, if that is possible from an intro to an into. Where did you get the word Puranas?

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: The first part I send you months ago was just a trail version, with the old maps for Viridian City. I had to make a new one with the new maps of Viridian City, like you said.

OrangeDonphan: Puranas, it sounded rather good, and it had a small link iwth dimensions and universes and stuff like that.

Magician_Ruwla: It's still pretty early, that and I just forgat to put any other sprites on the map :p Apparently Dialga, Palkia and Darkrai will have an appearance in the the cross-over. I'm not sure if TPJ will ever move to Shinnoh, so I'm going to include 4th gen Pokémon in the early seasons as well.

Anyway, just because I had a bit of time:

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 2

Don't forget to read EvilPikachu79's part of the story.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Ahh very interesting part. Nicko and Lisa seem to have come at the right time. And apparently so did Dialga. Anyway can't wait for the next part.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Hola, Beco. Been a while from me, but I thought it'd be rude to constantly lurk for too long... I'd feel all dirty and stuff, haha. That aside, I'd like to say that I'm constantly impressed by your consistently updating of this comic. Seriously, it's good to see you've hit a streak, being the bright spot in the dank fan comic section of SPPF.

Story wise, everything's a good read as per usual. The characters are easier to keep track of by now (I mean, we are stuck with them afterall haha), and Nicko and Beco's comedy duo is always a good laugh. Btw, your spriting is impeccable, especially the Jimmy and the HG/SS girl ones. Also, I don't remember clearly, but I got a laugh out of spotting a Shadow Pokemon in one of your comics... man, that brings back good times with Pokemon KD...

Anyway, I'd advise you keep it up and keep it fun. I'm not sure if I'm into posting a lot these days, but I'll be reading.

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Wow, an average day, get rejected by a girl, go to a scenic place your dad used, meet friends, and get yelled at by a Legendary Pokemon. I can see this won't be the normal TPJ adventure.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Hmm, so far both parts of the story are still a little confusing to me but I'm sure that will change, it's only the beginning!

But this story really is shaping up to be good. I can't wait for more.

Moo66

Would've commented earlier but laziness from summer vacation is setting in.
I didn't even remember there was going to be a movie/special thing. Making this between 2 comics has forced me to read all of Pokemon Paradise and not just 2 eps of it. This must be an evil plot to get more readers for both comics! Just kidding.
Anyway, I'm enjoying the special so far, but I can't really say much because it's just starting.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
I see what your doing now with Puranas. Good idea, I like the concept too (have I said that yet?). Good special and I would encourage everyone to check our Pokemon Paridice aswell, it has the other half of the story going on.

Minun456

The new series looks good. If it isn't a new series, sorry. :p
It shows good promise for the future. Can't wait for the next episode.