• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Wow, Beco! You are AMAZING!
I can't believe your still working on these comics after all this time =DD
Keep up the great work ;)
~Anton

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
hey Anton, glad to see you back, I was a small not really posting a lot at the time, fan. Love your and Becos work though.

Beco

Beware...
Wow, I got a lot of replies...

EvilPikachu79: You won't have to wait, it's in this post.

Matt Silver: It's already good to know that you're reading, and enjoying the comic.

OrangeDonphan: It won't be the normal TPJ day, like you said, it's a totally new adventure.

cbiesra: Then it seems like my plan is working, I wanted to start with a confusing intro, and let the story explain itself after a while :p

Moo66: Oh no, he knows of our secret... That this all is just a way to get more readers :p

Gold E Lox1: Thanks, we thought up the entire story in about ten months. Ten months ago EP79 pm'ed me with the idea of making a cross-over, and soon the ideas came roling in, and we were able to create a whole new world to place a selection of our main characters in, and create an adventure never seen before on SPPF.

Nocturnal: Thanks, now let's hope that it'll be the summer hit we hope it'll be.

Minun456: It's not really a series on it's own, as it includes TPJ characters, and it will have some influence on things to come in TPJ, let us say that it's a special.

Anton_91: Hey Anton, welcome back. Well, it would've been amazing if I could've kept both LiS and TPJ alive, let's say that it's just good that I was able to keep one alive :p

During the making of the newest part I had this idea for a scene filled with action, but the lack of good sprites dynamic sprites for Dialga forced me to use the more static ones, and myidea ended up being pretty much ruined... Anyway, enough with my petty excuses, here's...

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 3

Enjoy...

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
And then it turns to mystery dungeon because of a time warp when hes sending out his pokemon and Dialga does something. I'm on to you Beco! Muahaha. Yeah, I know for sure thats wrong. Into Puranas they go!

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good part, I wonder which Pokemon Beco's going to send out since his strongest Pokemon was just knocked out. Anyway I have this feeling it's going to be Hitmonlee for some reason but I guess I'll wait and see.

Moo66

The sad thing is, that your plan is working! At least on me. o_O
Anyway, nice new ep.

Minun456

I wonder what he'll use next, like EvilPikachu said. :)

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
great new part, but if EP79 uses R/S/E style and you use FR/LG style, how are you going to fuse the two over. Unless you both made FR/LG and R/S/E sprites for the characters.

Well great new part again. Can't wait until the next part, really.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
great new part, but if EP79 uses R/S/E style and you use FR/LG style, how are you going to fuse the two over. Unless you both made FR/LG and R/S/E sprites for the characters.

Well great new part again. Can't wait until the next part, really.

Yeah my overworlds are Fr/Lg but the maps are R/S/E. I prefer the Fr/Lg style overworlds so that's why I'm using them.

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: Your last guess is right, into Puranas they go. :p

EvilPikachu79: Actually Beco never got the time to send out his next Pokémon, Dialga knocked him out before that. Beco being knocked out is actually the last screen (Everything before his eyes turns black...)

Moo66: It's good that it works :p I've read your post in EP79's thread, thanks for that. I too hope that Puranas will give life to the fan-comic community here on SPPF.

Minun456: Well, whatever he'll use next, we'll find out in the next part, or the part after that, or the one after that one, or... Somewhere in the future anyway.

Gold E Lox1: Well, like EP79 and OrangeDonphan said, PP uses RSE maps, but FrLg sprites, so don't worry, that won't be a problem.

Anyway, I've got the next part ready. Enjoy.
The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 4

Moo66

That's a pretty cool blur affect on the third panel. It's just awesome you do these little things.
Yeah this part of the forums has been pretty dead. Not as dead as say the Red/Blue forum, but that makes sense. Haven't there been rumors of merging the comic section with the basic fan art section?
Eh, good episode anyway.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new episode. Like everyone else the blur effect is pretty good. I can't do the effects like that right now since my sister can't find the disc to download Photoshop but thats okay. And I wonder who that screaming could be from...

To OrangeDonphan: You mean Ariana right? Actually she isn't in it only the three people I showed in my parts already.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
^Oh. Well I can't tell you anything yet. :D Don't want to give it away.

Minun456

Dang, the future looks bleak... I'd hate to be there.
All it needs is zombies... Like Left 4 Dead.

Beco

Beware...
OrangeDonphan: The effect really is very simple to make. It's done in MS PPt :p And who that voice belongs to, you'll see that in the next part.

Moo66:It was an easy effect, but it did make things a bit more realistic :p
There was a poll a few months ago to ask if it was necessay to merge the two. Its result was that the Fan Comic section will stay seperate, which is good. It will become more active again when the summer vacation starts, I think.

EvilPikachu79: It's done with Microsoft PowerPoint, just enlarge the picture in PP, and it will enlarge it, and blur it, a rather handy side effect :p

Minun456: It doesn't really look like a nice place to be, you're right.

Anyway, I'm going to spoil you all with yet another new part :p

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 5

Enjoy, my next update won't be until the weekend.