• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Journey

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good part we finally see somebody new. And she seems creeped out by Haunter. Anyway can't wait for the next part.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
I missed the last episode, but it was good. But I have one question, will the two meet up?

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: Yeah,my intro was a bit longer then yours, sorry about that :p

Gold E Lox1: They eventually will, but I can't say when, why or where.

Anyway, I have the next part ready. Exams are as good as over for me, so expect a faster pace of updates from now on. With one part every two days or faster.

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 6

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
It's alright if your intro was longer thats no big deal. The part was good. Nicko's line in the 3rd panel made me laugh. Anyway can't wait for the next part.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
great episode, and they're from the... dun dun duuuuunnnnn... the past! OMGOMGOMGOMG

well this is going to be the last responce from me because I have lot of stuff to do. But I am still a huge fan, see.

Beco

Beware...
EvilPikachu79: That next part took me longer to make then I thought. But it's finally here.

Gold E Lox1: As long as you still read the comic I'll be happy.

OrangeDophan: I have used that sprite before, for characters in projects that never worked out, so you can't have seen her before, I think. The future is rather dark. The next few parts will explain what happened.

And here it is:
The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 7

Enjoy

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good part. I love how they're all freakede out by the fact that they're rfom the past. And also how Nicko is studying physics. Can't wait for the next one. I'll try to get my parts up later but no promises.

Beco

Beware...
Meguel13: Actually Lisa and Beco say it, it is placed over the tail of Kyara's speech bubble so I see why you were confused.

EvilPikachu79: I had to make a joke with Nicko, it was his time, plus I got to add some extra things to his personality.

OrangeDonphan: It's symbolic, I don't want you all to know who this guy really is. But don't be afraid, that black sprite will only be used for two parts. From then on another sprite takes over.

Anyway, I have the next part ready, we learn a bit more of Puranas's history, and the creation of the most evil villain ever. :p

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 8

Enjoy.

Moo66

Good new part Beco, love how the story is starting to get along.
Good plot so far, with some new interesting ideas.
In the third panel though, you misspelled tyranny.
Good new ep overall.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. The history is interesting to read about. Gives us more of a backround of the world they are in now. Keep up the good work.

Beco

Beware...
Moo66: I should have looked that one up... I'll change it, thanks for the spelling check.

EvilPikachu79: Too bad that there is a story linked to it that I will never be able to tell. Seriously, making this history makes me want to make a special about who those people are, and huw Murugan gained his power etc...

OrangeDonphan: Although the bad guy is actually a human in a Pokémon's body :p
Yeah, those human vs nature/Pokémon things are always fun to watch/read.

Anyway, here's the next part:

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 9

Enjoy.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Hey Beco, I've been reading all of your eppies so far - AWESOME! Also the Puranas thing is rly cool how you and EvilPikachu79 are doing the same story and at one point they'll meet up! YAY!

OrangeDonphan

Proboscidians rule.
Lol, hidden villages in rows of equally spaced and sized caves....you'd have to be and idiot evil villain to miss that. Interesting story though, how much longer of the flshback/explanation?

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good part. I like the battling scenes they look cool. And the scene where King Murugan is over the earth. Is that the earth from the GTS?

Beco

Beware...
SoulGuardian: Thanks, it took a lot of planning to make this story.

OrangeDonphan: They're actually caves within a cave, they're rather hidden, but you can't see that on that map. Oh, and that's the hidden village Kyara is talking about in the next part.

EvilPikachu79: It's from the gts, yes, I searched for a picture, and then had to edit it to make it look good and round, the unedited one looked like a square...

Anyway, here's a new part,

The Chronicles of Puranas: Part 10

Enjoy