• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Link Game

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
It goes like this, you have to make a link between the Pokemon in the post above, mentioning why they are related.

Example :
User 1 : Rattata
User 2 : Pikachu (Both are Mouse Pokemon)
User 3 : Torterra (Both are owned by Ash Ketchum)
User 4 : Greninja (Both are Starter Pokemon)
User 5 : Kyogre (Both are Water type)

Rules :

1. All SPPF rules apply.
2. You have to give a legit reasoning to link the Pokemon. Please avoid saying terms like 'Both are cute', 'both are awesome'.
3. Don't spam, let other user enjoy it too.

That's about it. If you have any questions, please ask in a separate post, but do make sure it's not a double post ;)
When making links, think of the moves it shares, color, type, ownership, species etc.

So I'll start.. Blaziken!

Last edited:

Ascended Dialga

Snubbull (They both made their North American debut appearance in Pokémon: The First Movie)

HM02gon

Waiting...
Houndour (both are based on species of dogs)

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Note : When I meant species, I meant Pokemon species. For Example, Snubbull is classified as a Fairy Pokemon Species, and Houndour as Dark Pokemon.

Murkrow (Both are Half-Primary Dark Type Pokemon)

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Vileplume (both are used by Karen of Johto's Elite Four)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Bunnelby (both owned by Clemont in the anime)

Ascended Dialga

Buneary (they're both rabbits)

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Serperior (both are in the Field Egg Group)