• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~*~*The Pokemon Mythology Club*~*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Welcome to The Pokemon Mythology Club!
For all of those people who seem to enjoy the Sinnoh Mysteries of how everything was created. Arceus, Giratina, Heatran... all of that good stuff.
There are only a few simple rules!

RULES​
Serebii Forums Rules
NO ONE- LINERS!!!!!!!
Club Sub- Forums Rules
NO ONE- LINERS!!!!!!!
No flaming
NO ONE- LINERS!!!!!!!
Have fun
NO ONE- LINERS!!!!!!!

That's simple right? Good, because breaking them can result in a ban.
Owner:
Brando95

Members List:
N/A (And let's hope to change that)

Banned List:
N/A (And let's hope not to change that)

Torpoleon

Hey BrandoI would like to join!I like Pokemon Mythology!Thanks!Also I hope I get accepted into your club!BTW, this is bro2!Once again thanks!

JaimeGreenan

I would like to join please?

politoed321

politoed is uber
Could I join please?
oh and is this just sinnoh mythology? I like johto mythology most overall but sinnoh is good...

tbh, I'm obsessed with Pokemon mythology. I would get into in-depth discussions with my RL Pokemon-loving friends about stuff... But they were blown away by my obsession knowledge. Haha, I'm so lame.
I'm more into Sinnoh Mythology though, just because that's the region where everything was expanded upon and mythology became a central part of the storyline.

So bottom line is, could I please join?

I'd like to join. I love Sinnoh Mythology so much. I spend a lot of time in the Cavalave Library reading the books, as well as visiting to Spear Pillar a lot since I like the immense feeling of... history of it. Plus I really want to know why it's destroyed like that, and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.