• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Pokemon Quest

Who is your favorite character?

• Conrad

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace

• Lawrence

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Aaron

• Mewtwo

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Modem X

Oh Snap....
Last edited:

PK

SO BEAUTIFUL!!
uh in comic 1 its not "are" it's our ok. And how come the pokemon didn't ram into eachother in comic 2 when they used tackle.And comic 3 is is just a summary of comic 1 and 2. Any way this comic could use improvement. If you just improve a bit then maybe your comic well be loved.

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
the first two episodes are copies of TPJ except for the mewtwo part
even the Guys name
Poezen?? come on be more original then that. considering TPJ's is Poizone

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Starter530 said:
even the Guys name

True that. ALso you didn't give credit to anybody. (I think that's called stealign)

Modem X

Oh Snap....
Okay i'm sorry about what i did. First i want to give credit to Beco for some sprites which i will use later, Avatar for a lot of the sprites, Vgmaps , the spriter's resource and Coronis

M

Mariok'emon

Your comic isn't Becos TPJ, but its getting there

Hey, the first and third one are the same!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

blueguy

used Metronome!
Starter530 said:
even the Guys name

Copying TPJ? TPJ is the most unoriginal comic I have ever seen. Know why? It's practically the exact same plot as ANY of the games. Kid. Leaves. Home. Gets. Starter. From. Professor. Oak. Nothing of interest.

Anyways, your comic is a cliché, offers nothing interesting enough for me to read, is riddled with grammatical errors, and is plain useless.

You also forgot to give credit for the Falkner overworld sprite you recolored, which I believe was made by Avatar.

Graphics: 1/10
Originality: 0/10
Grammar: 4/10
Potential: 0/10
General Intrigue: 0/10

Overall: 5/50

dabou

Pokemon Master
dude, dude, dude, dude, you gotta make a comic that sticks out from the rest
a comic that is differant, take pokechow for instens! that's differant

listen you should make it look less like TPJ, k?

and too many main charecters! Woaw there laddie, gots much there don't cha? it's very hard to know who's who

ps. have you been reading your pms lately, i sent two! but you didnt aswer yet!

Beco

Beware...
I have to admit that Blueguy's wright about that it looks the same as TPJ.
I can also recommand you to use speech bubbles. The fans seem to appreciate those more then textboxes. Maybe you introduced to many characters in just 2 episodes.
Oh, and I think the pic in your sig's to big.

Keep trying, try to stay original. Give the credits in the first post.

Good luck.

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
blueguy said:
Copying TPJ? TPJ is the most unoriginal comic I have ever seen. Know why? It's practically the exact same plot as ANY of the games. Kid. Leaves. Home. Gets. Starter. From. Professor. Oak. Nothing of interest.
I was talking about the names of the people

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
You should edit your first post and add in the people you should be giving credit to so that no one would be confused. You should even out the panels. Did you originally save the comics and sprites as PNG? They look like they've been JPEG-fied first, then re-saved as a PNG...(or maybe it's just Imageshack)

I guess this comic is okay for a beginner...try to not make the plot so cliché as in pokemon journeys. It's really obvious how it will turn out. Try doing something different and original. Be creative with this, it's yours after all. Try your best to improve, alright? ^^

Modem X

Oh Snap....
Okay i'm sorry that i have sort of copied TPJ but it changes later on like in episode 4 you see Conrad's Dad and Mom. Also Beco your a real pal you sort of helped defend me. Sorry if people are mad at me.

NeoFighter

Oh yeah also i will submit the proper epidode 3 later on i'm currently working on episode 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
THERE IS NO EPISODE 3!!!!!!
You just went from a guy transforming into a Mewtwo to a gym battle!!??