• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

BCVM22

The Mega Stones for Charizard and Mewtwo are exclusive to X/Y, indicated by name. Someone can give or loan you the other version's Mega Stone via trade, but it can't be obtained natively in your game.

PsychoKing47

In the Delta Episode, someone (I think it was Steven) refers to "a trainer with a black Charizard" or something to that effect, but who is this actually referring to? I ask because I cannot for the life of me think of anyone who fits that description who would have actually met Steven for such a reference/call-back to make sense.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
In the Delta Episode, someone (I think it was Steven) refers to "a trainer with a black Charizard" or something to that effect, but who is this actually referring to? I ask because I cannot for the life of me think of anyone who fits that description who would have actually met Steven for such a reference/call-back to make sense.

It's meant to be an easter egg reference to Alain from the Mega Evolution specials, which Steven was a character in three of and used a Shiny Metagross. It's one of the most direct references to the anime made in the games since Yellow Version.

eff_ekt

Hello,

I recently participated in the Johto Classic to obtain Whitney's Miltank. I got a ranking but didn't receive a notification about how to redeem this gift.
I noticed that Serebii's news page stated "the entry gift is now available to all qualifying players" - what constitutes as a "qualifying player"?
Can anyone help?

Thanks.

BCVM22

Someone else can give you the precise specifics, but if you nose around the PGL website you'll find the means of generating your one-off serial code that allows you to download the Miltank.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi~ ^^
Check again. It should be on the top the first page after you log in. I checked in the morning after I saw the news and my code wasn't there, But now it is.
P.S: You needed to do at least do 3 matches to get the prize.

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
A poke with a summary that fits a version of an event of him but comes without its event ribbon, does it mean that it's hacked?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
If you breed an autumn deerling/sawsbuck for example, would the eggs all be autumn too?

Also, are all sizes of pumpkaboo available in a friend safari of pumpkaboo?

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Alright. But are classic ribbon events viable to be traded over the gts/wt?

Pretty sure they can't. If you have a pokemon with a classic ribbon that IS able to be GTS/WT then it's mostly likely hacked or not legit.
They may be a few pokemon that are exclusive to this rule but not 100% sure.

SpiredMoth

HA Merchant
If you breed an autumn deerling/sawsbuck for example, would the eggs all be autumn too?

Also, are all sizes of pumpkaboo available in a friend safari of pumpkaboo?

All the baby Deerling will be the same season as the mother (or father that's paired with Ditto), so in your example they will all be autumn.

Only Average size Pumpkaboo are available in the Friend Safari.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
Ok, I hope this is the right thread...

I ordered Pokemon White 2 from Amazon UK, brand new and factory sealed.

I got the game. I started unboxing it. And when I opened the box, the cartridge was upside down. This surprised me and made me a bit nervous. I gave the game a closer look, anf found some (hard to notice) little scrathes here and there. Only a few, but enough to make me think my game was used and resealed... Here are 2 pics, please tell me what you think, because I REALLY want my game to be brand new and unused...

blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/3ac1d35c-5f79-49e6-89e9-910b7358485d

blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/07c9e945-c42e-4650-96e2-c4407e13eb89

Please tell me what you think.

Could those scratches be due to the game being in the box for too long and just get a few scratches from the box itself? It is a 2012 game, after all, bought in 2016.

Also, has anyone else recieved a Pokemon game turned upside down?

Also, I contacted the seller, he told me he bought it brand new from Argos UK.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Ok, I hope this is the right thread...

I ordered Pokemon White 2 from Amazon UK, brand new and factory sealed.

I got the game. I started unboxing it. And when I opened the box, the cartridge was upside down. This surprised me and made me a bit nervous. I gave the game a closer look, anf found some (hard to notice) little scrathes here and there. Only a few, but enough to make me think my game was used and resealed... Here are 2 pics, please tell me what you think, because I REALLY want my game to be brand new and unused...

blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/3ac1d35c-5f79-49e6-89e9-910b7358485d

blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/07c9e945-c42e-4650-96e2-c4407e13eb89

Please tell me what you think.

Could those scratches be due to the game being in the box for too long and just get a few scratches from the box itself? It is a 2012 game, after all, bought in 2016.

Also, has anyone else recieved a Pokemon game turned upside down?

Also, I contacted the seller, he told me he bought it brand new from Argos UK.

The links don't work. Try moving them to your Google Drive, then get a Shareable link for them.

Nintendo Factory sealed games have a Nintendo tape on it.

http://imgur.com/eT47PNo

This is Black, and taken on the European Release Date March 4th. The Game Clerk basicly handed me the game out the box in the back.

It's possible for someone to put the game in the box upside down at Nintendo. But the scratches? I'll have to get a working Image link before I can say.

Boss1991

Pokémon Master
The links don't work. Try moving them to your Google Drive, then get a Shareable link for them.

Nintendo Factory sealed games have a Nintendo tape on it.

http://imgur.com/eT47PNo

This is Black, and taken on the European Release Date March 4th. The Game Clerk basicly handed me the game out the box in the back.

It's possible for someone to put the game in the box upside down at Nintendo. But the scratches? I'll have to get a working Image link before I can say.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...BrdlBfYnZwcU5v

The cartridge has very few "things" on the side, and all the rest are on the top side, as can be seen on the photo. The rest of the game looks brand new. It surprises me, since, if it was used, shouldn´t it present signs of wear everywhere?

The game works fine. It takes quite long to save, is this normal?

Also, the number on the cartridge reverse side is slightly faded... Could it be used?