• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Can someone explain or send a link to a thread explaining how to obtain Pokemon with egg moves please?

You can teach a Pokemon a move that it's Father knows, and it's line wouldn't know naturally, by breeding for Eggs.

I think it's better to explain with an example. Lets say I want Venusaur with the egg move Leaf Storm. Leaf Storm is Learnt Naturally by Sceptile at Level 67 in X & Y. The Bulbasaur and Treeko Lines are in the Same Egg group and can breed with each other. Since I want a Venusaur with the Move, I need a Female Bulbasaur, Ivysaur or Venusaur to be the Mother. Then I level up a Male Treeko until I get Grovile or Sceptile with the Move Leaf Storm. Next we stick both the Pokémon in day care and ride around until we get an egg, or a dozen.. and what comes out of the egg is a Bulbasaur that knows Leaf Storm.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Do you happen to get anything (or different dialogue even) if you buy all the high priced Hard Stones from the guy from Route 114?

Cradily17

This is a question that doesn't have a definitive answer, but I've heard people say that Sceptile is the least popular Hoenn starter. But I fail to see how it's less popular than Swampert when it's had a lot more exposure in the anime and spinoff games like Pokken. So which one is less popular? Or are they equal?

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
How can I participate in the Sinnoh Classic competition?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How can I participate in the Sinnoh Classic competition?

Sinnoh Classic is only for ORAS Only. You can not Participate using X or Y.

Connect your Copy of OR or AS to your Trainer Club account using this site: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/ It's quite possible that you've done this already. An Guide is present on that site if you get stuck.

After selecting or OR/AS game, Next on click on Online Competitions, and click on Sinnoh Classic X Division. Please be aware that Places are limited, so you may want to grab a spot sooner than later. Also I strongly suggest reading the rules, as there are rules for which Pokémon can enter. (As there are 3 divisions, It will be Junior/Senior/Masters Divisions.)

Next, you pick your Party, and place them in the battle box. Please note for the duration of the Competition, you can not alter the contest the Battle Box.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Can you pre order the normal version of sun n moon or does it have to be the steelbook version if you want the figurine?

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Sinnoh Classic is only for ORAS Only. You can not Participate using X or Y.

Connect your Copy of OR or AS to your Trainer Club account using this site: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/ It's quite possible that you've done this already. An Guide is present on that site if you get stuck.

After selecting or OR/AS game, Next on click on Online Competitions, and click on Sinnoh Classic X Division. Please be aware that Places are limited, so you may want to grab a spot sooner than later. Also I strongly suggest reading the rules, as there are rules for which Pokémon can enter. (As there are 3 divisions, It will be Junior/Senior/Masters Divisions.)

Next, you pick your Party, and place them in the battle box. Please note for the duration of the Competition, you can not alter the contest the Battle Box.

can anyone join in on the tournaments? I'm not a very big online battler but I would love to get in on the competitions because that seems more fun. In online battles people quit a lot or they use all legendaries so I avoid that. But the tournaments would obviously have good battles with really actual skilled people (not me). So I am wondering if it'd just be silly for me to join one, or if I should try it out?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
can anyone join in on the tournaments? I'm not a very big online battler but I would love to get in on the competitions because that seems more fun. In online battles people quit a lot or they use all legendaries so I avoid that. But the tournaments would obviously have good battles with really actual skilled people (not me). So I am wondering if it'd just be silly for me to join one, or if I should try it out?

Absolutely anybody can enter.

And I wouldn't worry about doign too bad haha, when I entered the Johto one I used a set of completely untrained and generally subpar Pokémon and still got relatively far.

There are a lot of worse people out there who still enter, so you should have at least a few fun battles you're on equal ground with.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Is it possible to surprise to opponet with a Zoroark in your party while battling? Since before the battle begins both players parties' are revealed

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Is it possible to surprise to opponet with a Zoroark in your party while battling? Since before the battle begins both players parties' are revealed

Smogon has suggested that.

Smogon (Zoroark X/Y) said:
Zoroark has a decent signature ability in Illusion, which allows it to play mind games with opponents, though Zoroark's frailty limits its usability.

It even goes on to suggest that Night Daze would give it away since it's a signature move.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Even with team view on spoiling the effect of zoroark they won't actually know which pokemon zoroark is mimicking until they see conkelldurr using night daze so you can still play some mind games without revealing the game. Plus they have no idea when you will actually send zoroark out.

Ascended Dialga

Bellsproutleaf

Bellsprout King
I dont get how people do super training. I completed the first two groups and im on the third group.

So far ive did magnezone and wailord. Both were very difficult and i beat wailord but it took forever so i didnt get the ribbon award.

Magnezone was very difficult because the whole time balls constantly came at me and took 200 away each time for some reason. Idk whats going on.

I usually just use power items but i wanted to get the super training done with for once

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I dont get how people do super training. I completed the first two groups and im on the third group.

So far ive did magnezone and wailord. Both were very difficult and i beat wailord but it took forever so i didnt get the ribbon award.

Magnezone was very difficult because the whole time balls constantly came at me and took 200 away each time for some reason. Idk whats going on.

I usually just use power items but i wanted to get the super training done with for once

Just stick to hordes. Easier, faster and less complicated.