• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

AmethystLeslie

thanks for the reply, though id still want to know how to get the other fertilizers even if they cant be used. i dont even know if i can get gooey/stable etc mulch in gen6. will i still need to battle any pesky burmy or pull weeds from the trees?

I don't think any fertilizers are available in Hoenn, and the ones tradeable from Kalos are the only ones you can get. You don't get to battle pokemon or to pull weeds, just plant, water, and visit back to water again, then when the plants are fully grown, just pick the berries. It's like the other games' way to plant berries.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Do sound moves bypass Mimikyu's disguise?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I don't think any fertilizers are available in Hoenn, and the ones tradeable from Kalos are the only ones you can get. You don't get to battle pokemon or to pull weeds, just plant, water, and visit back to water again, then when the plants are fully grown, just pick the berries. It's like the other games' way to plant berries.

thank you for the reply. its a pain in the butt to deal with weeds and random burmy in XY. my OR game is/was more of a farming file so i didnt really take the time to explore all its details.

im guessing that gooey mulch and others are locked in HG/gen4 games.

AmethystLeslie

im guessing that gooey mulch and others are locked in HG/gen4 games.

And Gen 5 as well, but you can't migrate items.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
And Gen 5 as well, but you can't migrate items.

thank you for the reply, i wasnt expecting to be able to transfer items. its not a big problem for me at this point.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
On Serebii's description this ability it says, 'prevents other pokemon's moves or abilities from lowering the poke's stats'. How it connects to Disguise ability?

Last edited:

Snoo

Work Hard, Play Hard
On Serebii's description this ability it says, 'prevents other pokemon's moves or abilities from lowering the poke's stats'. How it connects to Disguise ability?

Your talking about Solgaleo's Ability Full Metal Body. Sunsteel Strike is Solgaleo's signature move that ignores the other Pokémon's Ability.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Oh sorry. got'cha!
Is it true that a moldbreaker mon that hits a levitate target for example enables other mons to hit it with a ground move if the latter faints and the target does not switch out inbetween?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Oh sorry. got'cha!
Is it true that a moldbreaker mon that hits a levitate target for example enables other mons to hit it with a ground move if the latter faints and the target does not switch out inbetween?

Sadly, no. Using a Ground-type move on a Pokémon with Levitate with a Mold Breaker user does not allow other Pokémon with Ground-types to hit it (unless they have Mold Breaker or a similar ability themselves).

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
In gen 6, do spreadable moves inflict less damage on one target when compared to a single target move with the same b.p?

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
Hey just realized: aren't we still missing the Venusaurite, Blastoisinite, and Charizardite XY in S&M ?

AmethystLeslie

Hey just realized: aren't we still missing the Venusaurite, Blastoisinite, and Charizardite XY in S&M ?

They're available once you beat Red (after 20 battles) in the Battle Tree.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Do Storm drain pokemon only protect the adjacent ally from Water type attacks on triple battles? or they do not protect any ally at all?

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Why did shiny Smeargle in Generation II have green tails and normal Smeargle red tails, when it's supposed to be the other way around according to official artwork

AmethystLeslie

Why did shiny Smeargle in Generation II have green tails and normal Smeargle red tails, when it's supposed to be the other way around according to official artwork

Mistakes, that's why. Probably why GS Sneasel looks completely different from its official art and its Crystal sprite.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i have a question regadring the PKbank apps. i got 2 working DS systems, the N3ds XL is using my current active email and the 2DS is using another email address that i havent logged into for a while. i have no troubles logging onti the 2DS PKbank app but what happens if the address goes dormant or is inactive for too long? im using the 2nd PKbank app to hold a bunch of needed pkmn and id rather not lose them if they go down with the email address. its been around 1-> 1.5 years since i logged into it atm.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Nothing. Short of actively deleting your actual email account, an email address can't go "dormant or inactive." And even then, that's not what matters, since Pokémon Bank operates off the Nintendo Network ID and account of the system on which you're using it. Unless you log yourself out of the Network on that system - which is an involved process and not done easily - you don't have to log back in in the first place.

Short version, you're overthinking it and your hypothetical emergency scenario can't really happen without help from you. With that said, unless it's purely a matter of sheer numbers, what's the point of keeping two separate Pokémon Banks on two separate systems? Kinda defeats the purpose of Pokémon cloud storage.