• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

AmethystLeslie

Are there icons for the pss profile of each 6th gen game chosen randomly?

You can choose them. I know in XY, the profile is chosen from your current outfit, and for ORAS, you pick what trainer class to represent yourself.

shadowF

So I currently am planning in having Tyranitar,Zoroark, Incineroar, Dusk form Lycanroc, Drampa and Alolan Maroark as my team for USUM. What pokeballs would you suggest for this team?

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
So I currently am planning in having Tyranitar,Zoroark, Incineroar, Dusk form Lycanroc, Drampa and Alolan Maroark as my team for USUM. What pokeballs would you suggest for this team?

Dusk, Luxury, poke*, poke/cherish*, Friend/Nest, Safari/Nest/Friend/Dive

* you likely won't be able to choose these

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
You can choose them. I know in XY, the profile is chosen from your current outfit, and for ORAS, you pick what trainer class to represent yourself.

I mean, I see some icons on others' profiles that I can't choose myself in my OR game. What is that so?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I want to know if this function works the same way it did with 2 Gameboys
I did further research, and apparently, in the GS VC manual, it talks about using the 3ds IR sensors in order to utilize the feature.

Other question:
1. What happens if I change the time on the 3ds in accordance to GS? Does it displace the same amount of time?

AmethystLeslie

Other question:
1. What happens if I change the time on the 3ds in accordance to GS? Does it displace the same amount of time?

Probably not, since the only way to change the time is to talk to an NPC you have to hack in.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
What the favourites list feature of gen 6th is for? Except for alerting the player when one of his favourites appears it does nothing, since one can't interact with players through there

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
I'm trying to get the White Herb on route 104 ORAS but there's no girl outside the flower shop (and I have all of the badges), I've just spoken to all the girls inside.
What am I supposed to do now?

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Can I receive event Pokemon in games from another region from events in other regions? For example, I have Japanese-region copies of Sun & Moon, but I live in America--would I be able to obtain, say, Marshadow from GameStop despite this discrepancy? If so, how exactly do I go about receiving the Pokemon? (The main website doesn't actually detail the process.)

BCVM22

Marshadow is a serial code. The GameStop cashier will hand you a scratch-off card with an alphanumeric code; instructions for using it are extremely simple but detailed on the card just in case.

I don't have an answer as to your regional discrepancy.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Marshadow is a serial code. The GameStop cashier will hand you a scratch-off card with an alphanumeric code; instructions for using it are extremely simple but detailed on the card just in case.

I don't have an answer as to your regional discrepancy.

Just to add, in some regions, such as the UK, we get a receipt slip with a code on it. In these stores, they won't have a pile of cards in the back. However you can often request more than one, but don't be greedy they can refuse to give you all that you want. At best I dared to get 4 codes, but that was last year when the codes were for XY/ORAS, so one for each game.

Hasty

Moonside
For the regional discrepancy question:
It seems like there are 5 different Pokemon game regions, two of which are Japan and America. So no, you can't download an American event on a Japanese game/3DS. (For anyone interested - the other three regions are PAL, Korea and Taiwan)

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Thanks! I had a feeling that was the case. That information about how one does it will come in handy if my brother ever decides to get a Pokemon game on his American 3DS again. (Probably won't, lol.)

Ah, the travesties of playing games outside their native regions... at least I was able to get that CoroCoro Ho-oh and special Lunatone and Solrock.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does the Australia event for Marshadow also apply to New Zealand?

20LigerZero16

"..........................."
I got the secret code from the Marshadow event from my local Gamestop but there are numerous symbols in the code that don't look anything like letters or numbers and due to that, I haven't been able to get the Marshadow as it says that I've put in the code incorrectly.

If someone can help that would be great as this is my first time using a Gamestop code.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I got the secret code from the Marshadow event from my local Gamestop but there are numerous symbols in the code that don't look anything like letters or numbers and due to that, I haven't been able to get the Marshadow as it says that I've put in the code incorrectly.

If someone can help that would be great as this is my first time using a Gamestop code.

Since you got it from GameStop, you have an American code and it will only work with American games. Also, it should only be letters and numbers. Did you scratch too vigorously and scratch off parts of your letters/numbers?

20LigerZero16

"..........................."
Since you got it from GameStop, you have an American code and it will only work with American games. Also, it should only be letters and numbers. Did you scratch too vigorously and scratch off parts of your letters/numbers?

I have all 16 spaces of the code uncovered but in between the letters and numbers is this symbol where there's a square like box on the bottom and a small rectangle on top of it shaped like this 'l' , which makes it look like a key.