• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

AmethystLeslie

I have all 16 spaces of the code uncovered but in between the letters and numbers is this symbol where there's a square like box on the bottom and a small rectangle on top of it shaped like this 'l' , which makes it look like a key.

There's also a backwards E.

Interesting, can you get a picture to show us?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Can I still use wi-fi for 6th generation games?

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y

20LigerZero16

"..........................."
Interesting, can you get a picture to show us?

I have been trying to insert the image and using Serebii's URL, but I keep on getting a message saying that the URL is invalid. I'm using the image from my folder and email.

EDIT: I went to gamestop and figured out that the random symbol thing was actually number 8 but it didn't look like an eight at all.

The thing that screwed me over was the backwards E, it was actually the number 3 and I just didn't look at it the right way.

So I got the code to work and I finally got the real Marshadow! So excited to have the real one instead of a hack/fake.

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
How do you pronounce "Brionne"?

When Brionne was first revealed, I pronounced it as Bree-oh-nay, sort of rhyming with Phione. Later on, however, I began to pronounce it as Bree-annie (like Brittany, but without the T's in the middle), Bry-oh-nay, Bryony, and finally Bry-oh-nee.

I haven't seen the Sun & Moon series of the anime, but I do know that a recent episode introduced Brionne, so they may have pronounced it differently. I think it's supposed to sound like 'brine', since Brionne is a Water-type.

Attachments

• 729.png
    729.png
    696 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I've always pronounced it similar to Phione (Fee-own), so like (Bree-own), but I haven't seen the anime either, so we could both be wrong XD

Moana

Ocean Master
I started over on pokemon go (i was level 20) because i found out how to get the pikachu as your starter pokemon.

I keep casually having to start my pokemon go game over because i keep getting a female pikachu as my starter instead of a male one.

When i first go to it, its male, but then after i capture it, its female. Im so confused.

I deleted 5 google accounts i made just to get a male pikachu as my starter and im done.

AmethystLeslie

I started over on pokemon go (i was level 20) because i found out how to get the pikachu as your starter pokemon.

I keep casually having to start my pokemon go game over because i keep getting a female pikachu as my starter instead of a male one.

When i first go to it, its male, but then after i capture it, its female. Im so confused.

I deleted 5 google accounts i made just to get a male pikachu as my starter and im done.

I'mma call that a bug.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Do Hidden Abilities in the Friend Safari require the internet connection to be used at that time for it to happen

Hasty

Moonside
I noticed some people coudl hide these; and then after I'd fought them once, their statistics were unveiled

Has been some time last I used the Gen 6 PSS... but it's probably some bug? I feel like there are quite a bit of bugs related to connectivity between players in the last few games, even in the latest Festival Plaza.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Do Hidden Abilities in the Friend Safari require the internet connection to be used at that time for it to happen

only for that first time you are both online together. After that, it remembers that you've both been online and you can hunt for the third pokemon and hidden abilities at any time.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What coding and program is used to make sure Cosmeon evolves into the proper form for the game(Solgaleo for Sun, Lunala for Moon)