• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If two Pokemon have the exact same speed stat, who will move first and what will determine this?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
If two Pokemon have the exact same speed stat, who will move first and what will determine this?

As far as I know, it will be randomized, 50:50 chance for either to move first.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does anyone know the reason why Koga has a Forretress on his team?

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Does anyone know the reason why Koga has a Forretress on his team?

Thats almost asking why Lance has Charizard, Gyrados, Aerodactyl, etc. on his team.
I couldn't find an official answer, but I think it is because it is a good support with his team, having a very high defense and moves such as Spikes/Toxic Spikes, Protect, Swift and Explosion. 'Tis very 'ninja' of Koga to surprise us with this Pokemon, I know I had trouble on both Silver and Soul Silver taking this Pokemon down!

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Question about the cloth item "Hero Cap" (aka Alolan Ash's cap):

Serebii lists it as a Ultra Sun exclusive but can we get it on Ultra Moon? Tried to see if I could get it earlier via Festival Plaza but the avatars keep telling "it's not easy to get this item".

Does anyone here with Ultra Moon tried getting this item?

Thanks in advance!

I have Ultra Moon, and I got the cap in the Malie Community Center!

[IMG200]https://i.imgur.com/6CQtWXm.png[/IMG200]

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I have Ultra Moon, and I got the cap in the Malie Community Center!

[IMG200]https://i.imgur.com/6CQtWXm.png[/IMG200]

Thank you very much!

I'm glad the item isn't version exclusive :)

Although I'm a bit dissapointed we can't get it earlier because it's unavaliable to buy on Festival Plaza :|

Houka

His team is mostly poison types, but Forretress can use Spikes and Poison Spikes so it add in his team "function".

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Thats almost asking why Lance has Charizard, Gyrados, Aerodactyl, etc. on his team.
I couldn't find an official answer, but I think it is because it is a good support with his team, having a very high defense and moves such as Spikes/Toxic Spikes, Protect, Swift and Explosion. 'Tis very 'ninja' of Koga to surprise us with this Pokemon, I know I had trouble on both Silver and Soul Silver taking this Pokemon down!

I'm kind of wondering if there's any theme it has to his whole ninja aesthetic

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
After seeing Molayne teach the player the Steel Z pose, my head came up with a question? What are all the Z postures from typical Z-crystals that aren't taught to you? I don't think Psychic and Ice were taught to you for example.

AmethystLeslie

After seeing Molayne teach the player the Steel Z pose, my head came up with a question? What are all the Z postures from typical Z-crystals that aren't taught to you? I don't think Psychic and Ice were taught to you for example.

The players just so happens to know how to do every Z-pose for every Z-move, even the ones that weren't taught to you.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The players just so happens to know how to do every Z-pose for every Z-move, even the ones that weren't taught to you.
My question was which ones are not directly taught to you. I mention Psychic and Ice because I don't think anybody teaches them to you.

Like which ones does the player automatically know how to do without someone showing him/her.

Kirby Dragons

This was a pretty hard question to phrase, but do we have any access to the thoughts/ideas GameFreak had when designing the Pokémon? Like, through interviews?

BCVM22

Bits and pieces here and there by way of interviews and other materials, but by and large they do not share their design processes.

AmethystLeslie

My question was which ones are not directly taught to you. I mention Psychic and Ice because I don't think anybody teaches them to you.

Like which ones does the player automatically know how to do without someone showing him/her.

Psychic, Ice, and Dragon. Pikachu's Z-move also has a unique animation that is also not taught.

AmethystLeslie

Are Bug and Poison taught as well?

Oh right, those aren't taught either. Also, in SM, add Fairy to the mix.

Like i said, the trainer somehow just so happens to know every Z-pose.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If I want a Hitmontop, what nature should my Tyrogue be? If its nature favors attack or defense, how many of the stat-increasing item(Protein or Iron) should I use at Level 19 to make sure it evolves into Hitmontop

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
If I want a Hitmontop, what nature should my Tyrogue be? If its nature favors attack or defense, how many of the stat-increasing item(Protein or Iron) should I use at Level 19 to make sure it evolves into Hitmontop

Depends on what kind of Hitmontop you are trying to raise, I personally would have an adamant or careful nature for my team. At level 19 i would save just in case I mess up and try to feed it some defense vitamins until the attack and defense stats are the same then use a rare candy. At least it works for me everytime :3