• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
It depends on the event. In some events, there are codes that can be used in multiple regions that can be used on multiple 3DSes and there are other codes that are restricted to specific regions that are one-use. But the region the code was obtained, the region of the game and the region of the 3DS have to match, regardless of your physical location.

Could I use a code from someone else to get Sivally?

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Could I use a code from someone else to get Sivally?

I really don't know. I should point out that these are one time use codes, and could well be region locked. It's more than possible to have obtained more than one during the event if possible. For me in the UK, I had to get a receipt print out with my code on, (or two). I could in theory request more in another store.. but I'm not willing to mess about giving them out..

Nockturne

Can you trade Mew (obtained through a glitch obvs) from VC R/B/Y to VC G/S/C?

I've tried googling but I just keep getting stuff about bank and Sun/Moon.

AmethystLeslie

Can you trade Mew (obtained through a glitch obvs) from VC R/B/Y to VC G/S/C?

I've tried googling but I just keep getting stuff about bank and Sun/Moon.

You should be fine, trading it like any old Pokemon.

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
I am aware that the game has only just come out today, that said I am curious, can one soft-reset in VC Crystal with the Celebi you get from the GS Ball event to make it shiny, as with any other legendary in the game?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What happens if you try to trade a Fast Ball from HGSS while a Pokemon is holding into to DP?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I am aware that the game has only just come out today, that said I am curious, can one soft-reset in VC Crystal with the Celebi you get from the GS Ball event to make it shiny, as with any other legendary in the game?

GS Ball Celebi can be soft resetted for a shiny one as there were no shiny locks in Crystal.

What happens if you try to trade a Fast Ball from HGSS while a Pokemon is holding into to DP?

The Fast Ball will revert to an ordinary Poké Ball if the Pokémon is in one and is traded but if it is holding one, then it cannot be traded.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
I really don't know. I should point out that these are one time use codes, and could well be region locked. It's more than possible to have obtained more than one during the event if possible. For me in the UK, I had to get a receipt print out with my code on, (or two). I could in theory request more in another store.. but I'm not willing to mess about giving them out..

Those were region specific, but assuming the person giving you the code got if for the same region as yours, yes you could.

Thx.
Were apricon balls also available on S/M or was it only added in USUM?

AmethystLeslie

Thx.

Yes, in all the same places as before. Global Missions also gave them out for getting double the goal.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Thx.

To clarify, Apricorn Balls are available in both Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Haha thx guys.
Could more than 1 event be pending simulatenously? (that a player would have to pick up more than 1 poke from the npc in the poke center)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Haha thx guys.
Could more than 1 event be pending simulatenously? (that a player would have to pick up more than 1 poke from the npc in the poke center)

You can have multiple event Pokémon waiting for you to be collected from the delivery man in the Pokémon Center as long as their Wonder Cards aren't yet deleted but you can't pick up multiple event Pokémon at once.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
What do you mean by wonder cards?

They are cards that you get in Mystery Gift by attending Pokémon events like using a serial code or using the Internet option on Mystery Gift. These cards keep track of what events you have attended and they can show if you have received the gift in-game or not.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
You simply mean that it can be done as long as the events are still running?

Not exactly.

Wondercards are found under The "Check the Card Album" option under Mystery Gift. Each game can carry a Limited number of these, I think 16, 20 or 24 could be the limit in SM/USUM. (I currently have 15 cards in Sun, and I know I've already deleted some cards already.)

You can only download a Wondercard ONCE, Per game save. Even if you Deleted it, you can get it again.

As long as you have certain Wondercard in the Active state, you can get that event reward from the NPC inside the Pokémon Centre. Once you picked up the item/Pokémon on that Wondercard, and SAVED: the Wondercard will be marked as Used.

So, Remember that Dusk Forme Lycanroc that recently ended? I could soft reset for one now since I've got that wondercard.

Actually I can reset for at least 4 Celebiis over two generations since I still have the wonder cards.

On the the Topic of Dusk Forme Lycanroc: Can I breed it to obtain more than one?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
On the the Topic of Dusk Forme Lycanroc: Can I breed it to obtain more than one?

Yes, it is possible to breed the Dusk Forme Lycanroc.