1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Profesco, Aug 7, 2010.

?

No

1. No

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  2. NO!

25 vote(s)
    61.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

I believe it will be one code per account and therefore there will be only one code that will appear on the March Newsletter.

2. Forbidden Snowflake

Forbidden Snowflake take it out on me

When does the Masterball distribution begin?

3. Mega Altaria

The Master Ball event already began for those who have registered a copy of Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon with the Pokémon Global Link by January 30. The people who have registered would have received a code on the PGL already and the code must be redeemed by March 29.

4. Forbidden Snowflake

TA
    Does the player have to 'to talk' to new pokemon in the pelago before they could join their team, or is it not necessary?

5. Mega Altaria

Before wild Pokémon on Poké Pelago can join you you'll have to tap on them first if they have the question mark on top of them. Then once a heart appears above them then they will be able to join you.

6. Forbidden Snowflake

If I get fc on a different console, does it delete the previous one?

7. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

3DS: It depends on if you do a system transfer.

If you do a transfer, your FC will move to the new console with the Transfer with everything else. Your old 3DS will get new FC once you complete setup and go online again.

I've done a transfer after I put the FC in my signature, and it's still the same. (I would have change it if I did.)

Switch: Pass - I've only just got mine, so I've not looked in to it ,yet.

8. Forbidden Snowflake

What if I switch from 3ds to 2ds?

9. Nutter t.KK

It shouldn't matter, the 2DS is the same as a 3DS, for the most part.

For a 2ds: All games will just work like you've turned the 3D off. Most of the Changes between the 3DS and the 2DS is more down to the hardware than software. All of the 2DS software changes just apply to the setup menu, most of which is removing the 3D screen options, and other hardware changes such as the Wifi switch.

The only time it matters if you're going from a NEW 3DS, with the C-stick to a older Slab model of 2DS, which is not possible.

10. Forbidden Snowflake

Ok, thx

So each new poke must go through the first step in order to reach the second one?

11. Mega Altaria

Yes you'll have to tap it first so it doesn't leave Poké Pelago. Doing so will give the Pokémon a chance to join you once a new selection of Poké Pelago Pokémon arrives.

12. Forbidden Snowflake

Okay, thx
    Is there anyway to change/ delete the proflie mii of a console?

13. Nutter t.KK

You can change the Consoles's Mii easily using Mii Maker. Your Console's Mii will have a gold Crown on the Mii Maker pages, where everyone else can have a simple red one. While you can rearrange your Mii's, but by default the System Mii will be the first one.

You however can't delete the Console Mii.

14. Forbidden Snowflake

Yes, I want to change the primary one..

15. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

afaik you can't change which Mii is the Console Mii.
    You can just edit it to become a clone of another Mii you have though.

16. Forbidden Snowflake

Could its gender change too?

17. Nutter t.KK

Yes, every thing you can change the Mii is still available, outside of Deleting it.

18. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

In games with roaming legendaries, is said legendary's path random or is there a pattern?

19. AmethystLeslie

AmethystLeslie Well-Known Member

Entirely random.

20. Nutter t.KK

While there isn't a pattern, they do follow some rules. These rules many change for each game, but they usually only move to adjacent Routes, when you walk to a new location. Flying will often force them to "reset" and move to a completely new location.