• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I mean once they are upgrade. After you reach a certain time, they upgrade.

What I also mean that the upgrades also get removed because the upgrades are linked to how many days you leave the blocks at the Safari Zone.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Are all the totem mons received in the same level?

They are not received at the same level. The level they are received at are:

Gumshoos/Alolan Raticate: 20

Araquanid/Alolan Marowak: 25

Salazzle/Lurantis: 30

Vikavolt/Togedemaru: 35

Mimikyu: 40

Ribombee/Kommo-o: 50

RedJirachi

Veteran member
More advice than anything, but if I want Shuckle to survive once it Power Tricks, can it learn attack-boosting moves that will become defensive once it uses Power Trick. Asides from Shell Smash, of course

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
More advice than anything, but if I want Shuckle to survive once it Power Tricks, can it learn attack-boosting moves that will become defensive once it uses Power Trick. Asides from Shell Smash, of course

Unfortunately Power Trick doesn't switch Attack and Defense boosts, so the boosts from Attack-boosting moves won't be switched to its Defense boosts.

Moana

Ocean Master
Dude me and my friend signed up for the newsletter but didn't get it in our emails. Yes we both checked the spam messages.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Dude me and my friend signed up for the newsletter but didn't get it in our emails. Yes we both checked the spam messages.

Did you sign up for the newsletter before March 1? If you didn't sign up before March 1 you won't be able to receive your Heatran/Regigigas codes.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian

As a tip, Power Trick Shuckle pretty much only works in Trick Room. It's the fastest pokémon in the game under Trick Room and has quite some destructive power. But make sure to set up Trick Room on the same turn as you're using Power Trick so that Shuckle won't have to take hits on a low defence before attacking. Btw, run the Z-Power Trick if you want extra damage, it boosts your attack by one stage which is a larger boost than a Life Orb and also avoids Taunt (which plenty of people like to throw at Shuckle).

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
How could one get fossil mons in special balls on usum?

Breeding together two Pokémon of the same species gives a 50% chance of the offspring inheriting either Poke Ball. Unfortunately the only way to get a fossil mon in a Poke Ball other than the standard variety is by negotiating a trade with someone who has one or getting lucky in Wonder Trade since the "regular" way to so is now gone (Gen 5 Dream World).

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
So is there any other ball to get fossils in besides a dream ball at all?

Back when the Dream World was active you could use any Poke Ball (not just Dream Balls) on the Pokémon you get from the Dream World making it possible to get them in almost any Poke Ball (excluding Poke Balls not obtainable in Gen 5).

Last edited:

BCVM22

No, it does matter. That's why the question was asked. If someone didn't sign up for the newsletter before the March 1 cutoff, they won't get it this month.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
More of a meta question, but why is there interest in breeding Pokemon in certain Pokeballs? Do I get something in the game for having certain Pokemon in certain Pokeballs?

BCVM22

No. People simply have their own aesthetic preferences that lead to them wanting Pokémon A in Ball B. Nothing more.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I have not received a newsletter on either of my accounts which were both created years ago and both have settings set to receive emails. Yes it was done before March 1st. The minute I heard about the event I triple checked to make sure both still had the settings saved, which they did. I have received other emails from Nintendo and the Pokemon company but for some reason the newsletter this month was never sent. Any idea what I should do? I've sent emails to tech support from both emails but from what I gather from reddit and other fan forums I'm pretty much SOL even though I did everything I was supposed to do to receive the newsletters.