1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Profesco, Aug 7, 2010.

?

No

1. No

23 vote(s)
    57.5%
  2. NO!

25 vote(s)
    62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Is there a potentially unlimited number of the same UB I can get, so long as I go back and visit it again?

2. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

Yes, there is no limit to how many times you can use Ultra Warp Ride.

3. Forbidden Snowflake

Forbidden Snowflake take it out on me

Where's the IVs npc located in USUM?

4. RedJirachi

If I am with the Ultra Recon squad getting the new UBs, after getting one can I leave for the time being and get the other one later on?

5. Mega Altaria

The IV judging functionality has been integrated with the PC since Sun and Moon. To unlock it, you must hatch at least 20 Eggs and then speak to the Ace Trainer standing right beside the PC.
    I think the player can still leave Poni Grove right after catching the first Ultra Beast (Blacephalon/Stakataka) while the Ultra Recon Squad is still there.

6. Forbidden Snowflake

Do you mean and keep them as well?

7. Mega Altaria

You don't have to keep the Eggs, you just have to hatch them. Anyways the Ace Trainer is found at the Battle Tree.

8. RedJirachi

If I throw a Beast Ball at a Lv 60 Blacephalon after it has taken out half its HP with Mind Blown, while Roto Catch is in effect, what are the chances of it getting it on the first go? I ask because I am trying to shiny hunt Blacephalon and I'm wondering if I should risk it or just Master Ball

9. Mega Altaria

You will have a 98.401% chance of catching a Blacephalon in a Beast Ball at 50% health with Roto Catch Boost.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  10. Forbidden Snowflake

Do I have the complete the story to be able to get there?

11. Mega Altaria

The Battle Tree is a postgame area so you have to beat the game to get there.

12. Forbidden Snowflake

This spoils my plans a little, thanks.

13. RedJirachi

Do I need the mythicals in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon to get the Shiny Charm?

14. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

I don't believe so, I think you only need to base 400 Pokemon in the Dex.

15. Mega Altaria

I can confirm that Mythicals are not required to get the Shiny Charm. However you'll only need to catch all of the other Pokémon in the Alola Dexes and it includes Legendaries and Ultra Beasts.

16. RedJirachi

Remind me where I need to go to get it after doing so, I'm pretty close

17. Mega Altaria

Go to the Game Freak office at Heahea City, which is in the second floor of the building directly south-west of the Dimensional Research Lab. There will be a Black Belt-like NPC in the office called Iwao and he will give you the Shiny Charm.

18. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

Im so confused.

If have a moon ball nidoran M and a dream ball nidoran F in the day-c so why is it only giving me offspring with dream balls? The egg should be 50/50 chance to be either ball right?
    I tested this with other species and if you have another pokemon with a male in one ball and the female in the other ball then I get offspring in either ball but this isnt the case for Nidoran why?
    Can someone explain how I go about breeding HA onto either gender Nidoran with the moon ball. Or is it physically not possible? I can get dream ball HA but I cannot get moon ball HA. Why??

19. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Bulbapedia says:

20. Lord Fighting

Lord Fighting Bank Ball Collector

So its physically impossible is what you're saying?