• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
The female would have to be in a Moon Ball for you to achieve what you're going for, is the point.
I have the female in the moon ball. There's just no way to put HA on it is what im trying to clarify.

Since Males only pass HA with ditto

PsychoKing47

This is perhaps an odd question, but what are the shiny odds if you have the Shiny Charm and start breeding, but NOT with Masuda Method? I'm interested to know in terms of trying to breed competitive shinies, so I know whether I can do so without resorting to a most-likely hacked 6IV foreign Ditto.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
This is perhaps an odd question, but what are the shiny odds if you have the Shiny Charm and start breeding, but NOT with Masuda Method? I'm interested to know in terms of trying to breed competitive shinies, so I know whether I can do so without resorting to a most-likely hacked 6IV foreign Ditto.
Think it is a 1/1365 chance if you do not invoke the Masuda Method when breeding.

PsychoKing47

Think it is a 1/1365 chance if you do not invoke the Masuda Method when breeding.
Not as bad as I was expecting, in all honesty, but I'm pretty sure that's the same odds as Masuda Method anyway and that, having MM and Shiny Charm brings the odds down to something like 1/500, or somewhere thereabouts.

Off to the trade forum I go, I suppose.

DatsRight

Okay stuck for choices at this point so I need some opinions.

I have a Meowth and I've reached it's cap in EV raising (eg. no more vitamins or alternate boosts). Right now it's Attack is at 75 and it's S. Attack is at 60. I think I can cut about 5-10 points off of other stats to boost one of them, but I'm wondering whether to boost Meowth's S. Attack and give it Hyper Voice (about the only solid multi target attack it can learn) or just keep boosting Attack and give it something like Return (which would also make it's S. Attack stat redundant so I chip off more from that too). Is a multi target move worth it?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Can you evolve Surfing Pikachu?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

RedJirachi

Veteran member
From what I understand, if a shiny Blacephalon uses Mind Blown, the attack will also be colored differently. Does this still apply if used by a shiny Smeargle via Sketch or another shiny Pokemon via Metronome/Mirror Move/Mimic?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
From what I understand, if a shiny Blacephalon uses Mind Blown, the attack will also be colored differently. Does this still apply if used by a shiny Smeargle via Sketch or another shiny Pokemon via Metronome/Mirror Move/Mimic?
Yes, any shiny Pokémon that uses Mind Blown will use the shiny model of Blacephalon’s head.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What ways will let me fix the internal clock of Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
What ways will let me fix the internal clock of Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald?
Other than replacing it it is almost impossible to fix because at that point the battery won't have too much charge left.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Is it possible for the programming to allow a Pokemon of more than 1000 kilograms? I say this because I've almost wondered why they've never done so, even when they get extremely close

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Is it possible for the programming to allow a Pokemon of more than 1000 pounds? I say this because I've almost wondered why they've never done so, even when they get extremely close
We have Pokémon that weigh more than 1000 pounds but not more than 999.9 kg. Some glitch Pokémon in Gen 1 weigh more, especially Missingno. at 1590.8 kg so it may be possible that Pokémon can weigh more than 1000 kg.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
We have Pokémon that weigh more than 1000 pounds but not more than 999.9 kg. Some glitch Pokémon in Gen 1 weigh more, especially Missingno. at 1590.8 kg so it may be possible that Pokémon can weigh more than 1000 kg.

I don't count glitch Pokemon. This is more me wondering why they've never had a Pokemon that equals or exceeds a ton

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I don't count glitch Pokemon. This is more me wondering why they've never had a Pokemon that equals or exceeds a ton
Oh. Although I'm sure that real Pokémon are given an estimate of their weight themselves but maybe in the viewpoint of the game designers 999.9 kg is considered to be very heavy for a Pokémon and just go with that as their maximum weight.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Pokemon Snap is taking a while to save. It's been almost 10 minutes and it's still saying "saving...". I just started a new save file. Is this normal, or is something unusual going on?

Edit: Nevermind, the N64 cartridge wasn't working properly for some reason.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Oh. Although I'm sure that real Pokémon are given an estimate of their weight themselves but maybe in the viewpoint of the game designers 999.9 kg is considered to be very heavy for a Pokémon and just go with that as their maximum weight.
There must be a few Pokemon who'd realistically weigh in the tons. Some of them are the size of elephants while not being blimps like Wailord

AkinaRose90

i came back from sky pillar and brougt rayquaza to sootpolis and talked to arcie, maxie, and then they left. then i tallked to wallace and he thanked me then left but he did not give me HM 07 waterfall, and now i can not get to ever grande city! :(

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
i came back from sky pillar and brougt rayquaza to sootpolis and talked to arcie, maxie, and then they left. then i tallked to wallace and he thanked me then left but he did not give me HM 07 waterfall, and now i can not get to ever grande city! :(
Which game is this?