• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
i came back from sky pillar and brougt rayquaza to sootpolis and talked to arcie, maxie, and then they left. then i tallked to wallace and he thanked me then left but he did not give me HM 07 waterfall, and now i can not get to ever grande city! :(

That sounds like Pokemon Emerald, it appears that you do everything correctly, so you should receive the HM. Have you checked to see if it's really not in your bag?

Also, did you play using the official game cart, or was it a bootleg copy/ROM on a different device?

Eryzol

LEGEND
Is zoroark considered a good competitive pokemon for sun and moon or should I choose spiritomb with less weaknesses?! I am looking for a strong dark type pokemon to complete my team.

Last edited:
hello guys,

im new to the forum as a member but read here alot.

i have started about few months ago collecting old pokemon games for the gameboy and N64 like japanese blue/red/green the old pokemon cards/ stadium 1/ pokemon snap etc etc.

there is a brochure that comes with some of the pokemon blue/red boxes of the original game tho i cannot find it in ebay as it comes with some of the boxes and with some not so hard for me to tell.

its like a red brochure advertisement that is in japanese but says in english "pocket monters stadium" and shows charizard blastoise and venasaur attacking pikachu.

i would have added a photo but i have no clue how to do so. anyway if anyone can tell me how this brochure called please help me

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Is zoroark considered a good competitive pokemon for sun and moon or should I choose spiritomb with less weaknesses?! I am looking for a strong dark type pokemon to complete my team.
Zoroark’s gimmick lies in its Ability Illusion and has the moves to suit its offensive nature, like Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse. Spiritomb is more defensive and bulky but its only source of recovery is from Pain Split so its role is diminished especially with a low base Speed. So I consider Zoroark to be better however take note of its frailty.

DR.gonzo

Issue 199 . Released April 1999 .

DR.gonzo

It looks like a postcard that advertised the transfer pack and ability to transfer your Pokémon from Red/Green/Yellow into Pokémon Stadium . I don’t believe it was a brochure or leaflet just a stand alone one sided advertisement card .

nel3

Crimson Dragon
ive finished up with pokemon sun and have turned my sights to BW2. im still not finished with UM mostly for the battle agency. my question regards to BW2, how long does it take to get the ralts trade at the ferris wheel? i got the initial ferris ride wheel with her brother and im just waiting for her to show up and offer a pokemon up for trade, ralts is the 3rd pkmn traded by her.
i dont know where the first call to yancy/curtis was made either.

im trying to get a team setup to do the battle subway for BP to gain the power items but this was a 2nd hand game i got last year and alot of the good pokemon and stuff are gone either due to trading forward or not getting them in the first place. i will reset the game eventually to start my own save file but i need a few items to breed and EV train a team for my white 2 and black 2 games (both 2nd hand games).

edit: i think i found it. gotta call 30-50 times to get the pokemon. i guess you get a new pkmn astraing 30 calls in and gotta ride the ferris wheel each time?

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How do I buy RBY or GSC on the Nintendo eshop in German?
It's present on the UK/EU eShop 3DS. You can't buy other language versions on the website, or at least during my quick search for it.

Just a warning if you're planning to buy Via the 3DS eShop directly, PayPal doesn't work with it. You'll need to put currency in via other means. For many people finding a store with Nintendo eShop gift cards is often be ideal for People here, as you can pay with cash. In the UK, there are £15 and £25 cards, which means you'll need to plan ahead on how much you'll want to buy, and the price is just essentially £9 per game. You'll need to add the credit using the 3DS eShop app, using the Add funds.

Next is finding the Games, Since all the Pokémon games should be grouped together, it shouldn't be too hard. The German Language versions should have the German Flag to show which version it is. So Rote, Blaue, Gelbe, Goldene, Silberne, or Kristall-Edition is what you're looking for.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
She's being affectionate. :) I used to have a cockatiel myself who did that. Give kisses. He'd even give kisses to my cats.

Even if it's not the case... do it! It's challenging her to learn more phrases.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
What the heck is Leftovers?! lol, my friend and I were going over possibilities Tofu, rice, and other items. You'd think it'd be a one time use item right? lol
I thought it looked like a half-eaten apple based on its item sprite. But it’s just weird because it is expected it will eventually be eaten up but it somehow has infinite use.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Well, "Leftovers" implies it's actually one package of foods, the apple sprite is just for convenience. Why it has infinite use though, is beyond me XD

nel3

Crimson Dragon
can someone please remind me about the HG/SS power item yields ie power belt? if i remember correctly they add 4 of selected EVs upon beating a pokemon. its been a while since i went back to gen 4 and 5. im done with sun and im nearly done with UM aside from the battle agency. i dont plan on getting into gen8 so im gonna take the time and jump down to gen 4 and 5 again.

BTW are the online features for gen6 still running? i havent gone onto my X file for a long time or tried going online. i might try some battles on gen 6 later on, battling in gen7 isnt my thing for the most part. gen6 pokemon had insane stats/buffs in battle but my team is more suited to non z move battles.

BCVM22

Anything online after Generation V is still running, with no plans for shutdown any time in the near future.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
can someone please remind me when about the HG/SS power item yields ie power belt? if i remember correctly they add 4 of selected EVs upon beating a pokemon. its been a while since i went back to gen 4 and 5. im done with sun and im nearly done with UM aside from the battle agency. i dont plan on getting into gen8 so im gonna take the time and jump down to gen 4 and 5 again.

BTW are the online features for gen6 still running? i havent gone onto my X file for a long time or tried going online.
From Gens 4 to 6, the power items yielded 4 EVs for every Pokémon you defeat so if you're playing HGSS, each one will give you 4 EVs to a specific stat like the Power Belt for Defense.

Online for X and Y and ORAS are still on so you can go online on the PSS in these games. It's just that the online services for Gens 4 and 5 games have been shut down due to the shutdown of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
From Gens 4 to 6, the power items yielded 4 EVs for every Pokémon you defeat so if you're playing HGSS, each one will give you 4 EVs to a specific stat like the Power Belt for Defense.

Online for X and Y and ORAS are still on so you can go online on the PSS in these games.

thank you for the reply, having the EV buff going to 8 EVs in gen 7 is a bit peculiar to forget when i go back to previous gen games. would you happen to know what the state of the PSS is at this point? last time i logged in a few months back a few accounts/gameflies were hacked into ie pokemon center logo or a blank avatar. im aware it wont affect my save files X/OR but what sort of things do i need to be aware of given some players have taken some programming "liberties"?

thank you bcvm22, its good to hear that i could still enjoy gen 6 to its fullest even at this point. LOL though my foreign pokedex entry saga is long since complete (barring all foreign legendaries).