1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Profesco, Aug 7, 2010.

?

No

1. No

21 vote(s)
    72.4%
  2. NO!

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

Oh. Although I'm sure that real Pokémon are given an estimate of their weight themselves but maybe in the viewpoint of the game designers 999.9 kg is considered to be very heavy for a Pokémon and just go with that as their maximum weight.

2. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Pokemon Snap is taking a while to save. It's been almost 10 minutes and it's still saying "saving...". I just started a new save file. Is this normal, or is something unusual going on?

Edit: Nevermind, the N64 cartridge wasn't working properly for some reason.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  3. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

There must be a few Pokemon who'd realistically weigh in the tons. Some of them are the size of elephants while not being blimps like Wailord

4. AkinaRose90

AkinaRose90 New Member

i came back from sky pillar and brougt rayquaza to sootpolis and talked to arcie, maxie, and then they left. then i tallked to wallace and he thanked me then left but he did not give me HM 07 waterfall, and now i can not get to ever grande city! :(

5. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Which game is this?

6. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

That sounds like Pokemon Emerald, it appears that you do everything correctly, so you should receive the HM. Have you checked to see if it's really not in your bag?

Also, did you play using the official game cart, or was it a bootleg copy/ROM on a different device?