• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Shedinja can be found in Battle Towers but not very often.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What about Unown? Outside of Battle Towers has any NPC used it?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Unown has never been used by any NPC. Most likely because of how weak they actually are in battle despite Hidden Power being one of the most widely used and versatile attacks in the series.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Unown has never been used by any NPC. Most likely because of how weak they actually are in battle despite Hidden Power being one of the most widely used and versatile attacks in the series.
There is a way you can get a NPC to use a Unown (or most other Pokémon with no NPC trainers.) is via a few methods, and that requires another player/game to have it in their party.

Gen 2 Mystery Gift feature replaces Cal with your partners team, who can be battled in Viridian City's Trainer house. The Trainer House returns in HGSS, but using PokéWalkers to spread the Parties, you can have multiple trainers waiting for you there.

RSE's and ORAS's Secret Bases can have a copy the Trainer's party at Mixing or when ever ORAS copies the party. (Blissey bases, anyone?)

I think other games can have NPC trainers could had Unown, the Gen 4's Wifi Battle tower, Some games VS recorders Mock battle feature, but that more down the lack of Wifi for Gen4 or my use of VS seeker since Gen 4.

Rune Knight

I noticed that throughout the course of the franchise GF has always integrated the entirety of the pokemon available into the games instead of just adding them / updating them in later on.

For example, with Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion in XY. The data had to be already pre-installed. This would later hold true once again with Marshadow and Zeroara.

This disallows the ability to update the pokedex for newer pokemon/pokemon forms added later in the generation. For example; the mega forms added in ORAS couldn't be traded over to XY. The new ultra beasts from USUM couldn't be traded over to SM.

It also enables data miners to reveal those pokemon earlier than intended.

I can understand with older generations because of system limitations, but how come they're still not doing it today?

PS: This is not me dissing on GF, purely just morbid curiosity.

BCVM22

Probably because they got tired of people shredding the game code and making public Legendary giveaway Pokémon that aren't intended to be revealed for months or even years.

Leonhart

Imagineer
A few days ago I read information about a leak pertaining to Gen IV's beta sprites, and I was wondering if there's been any new information regarding the validity of said leak? After the G/S beta leak from last year I'm tempted to believe in the new Gen IV leak, but these kinds of things are easy to fake, so I'm cautious about it.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
When in Galar do I go to get my night time evolutions?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Does it matter which ability galarian Zigzagoon has if I want to get guts on Obstagoon? If so which one

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Does it matter which ability galarian Zigzagoon has if I want to get guts on Obstagoon? If so which one
It doesn’t really matter if you would like to use Ability Capsules because it’s not Obstagoon’s Hidden Ability. If you don’t want to use Ability Capsules, then you’ll need to evolve a Galarian Zigzagoon with the Gluttony Ability because it shares the same Ability slot as the Ability slot Guts uses up for Obstagoon.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Can some just confirm this for me please? When you water berries in gen6, you can't water them if they didn't lose moisture yet. That's fine with me. Recently I planted pomeg berries in HG and noticed something different. If i water then once and wait for it to dry before watering again it works well. I had the 2ds on all day yesterday on HG and kept watering the plants even if they didn't go dry. They didn't go dry once during that time period. Does the watering action in HG reset the timer for the plants to go dry?

In the past I didnt have the time to keep adding more water so the timer to go dry expired until I re-watered them. Given that fact I didnt know that I could reset the watering intervals. Has anyone noticed this work-around before?

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
I'm preparing to move my Pokemon from Ultra Sun to Pokemon Bank to prepare for Pokemon Home in February. My question is in Pokemon Bank, can you mass release Pokemon? I accidentally bred a bunch of Alolan Meowth and Magikarp a few years ago and I'm looking to save time.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Bank doesn't have a release option

Yes, it does. I know I'm currently able to release one Pokemon at a time. I'm asking if I can mass release Pokemon, as I have 18 boxes I have to clear out.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Yes, it does. I know I'm currently able to release one Pokemon at a time. I'm asking if I can mass release Pokemon, as I have 18 boxes I have to clear out.
That's what I meant. No mass release option. I think people just dump large amounts in a game file and then start a new game on it.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!