1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Pokemon Questions Thread Again!

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Profesco, Aug 7, 2010.

?

No

1. No

28 vote(s)
    54.9%
  2. NO!

33 vote(s)
    64.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army

Your region is set and locked the moment you create a Nintendo account and link it to your 3DS after initial set up. The Switch can get away from this issue slightly by having your region changed but not for the eShop because it is still linked to what you chose as your region in your Nintendo account.

Ophie likes this.
  2. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

Ty for the reply, so it's likely the internet connection ip when the 2ds is outside of the set region that triggers the other pattern to show up.

3. cbinetti

cbinetti New Member

Kadabra is insectoid and a classic thorax and abdomen, but a mammalian or reptilian tail. What is that yellow piece at the end of the abdomen and is it connecting his abdomen to his tail?

4. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I am in Australia and I want to add money to my 3DS, however I got it in New Zealand. What do I do?

5. HoopaMePlease86

HoopaMePlease86 In Search of my Hoopa

Point of inquiry: does anyone happen to know if the Faraway Island Japenese shiny Mew had the OT and ID of the person who caught it or it had the OT of the person who caught it but some fixed ID?

6. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

The OT and ID of any event Pokémon you had to capture in-game is yours.

The event database here has that information for every event Pokémon. You can always check there. https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/151.shtml

7. HoopaMePlease86

HoopaMePlease86 In Search of my Hoopa

8. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

How do I transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home?

9. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

Currently direct Go to Home transfers are not yet possible, you have to use the Let's Go games as a bridge. This restricts the Pokemon that can be transferred to the Kanto Dex (including Alolan forms), Meltan and Melmetal.