• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
If you exit the Dream World without waking your Pokemon in the Pokemon GL is your Pokemon stuck in limbo?

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
No, it sits in there until the next day.

But would you still be able to wake it up in the game? Or would you have to wait till the next day?

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Wait, so I have a question, if your connection goes out while using the dream world, does that trap your pokemon in there? Because i've just seen the other thread where someone was whining about losing his Serperior. Does the wake up button work in this case also?

fhqwhgads

I imagine so. The only thing a sudden disconnect from the Dream World would do is cancel out your Island of Dreams run, or whatever else you were doing at the moment. Pretty sure it saves after everything.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Since it is hard to get an answer in the DW thread, I figure there would be no harm in asking a simple question.

Are the Dream World Pokemon in the English translation of Dream World the same as the ones you get in Japan?

Dragonite33

Pokemon Master
Why can't you breed legendary pokemon?

uberheracross

The Ominous Breeze
where can i buy the pokemon mangs in english for ruby and sapphire onwards, online ebay and amazon only have up to vol 14 where can i go to continue the series

randomspot555

where can i buy the pokemon mangs in english for ruby and sapphire onwards, online ebay and amazon only have up to vol 14 where can i go to continue the series

I'm not too educated on the manga, but manga, like graphic novels, often aren't well stocked in big box bookstores such as Borders and Barnes andNoble, and barely exist as far as Wal-Mart, Target, etc... are concerned.

This means you either need to visit a speciality stores (comic book stores often also have an extensive manga selection), or order online.

IT's also possible (likely?) that some volumes never got an official translation in English.

Alder

Come at me bro
If Dream World abilities are breedable, can I breed the Dream World Eeveelution, get an Eevee with Anticipation, and evolve it into the Eeveelution of my choosing with its Dream World Ability?

fhqwhgads

Gigastrike

Is it true that EVs get transferred by exp share?