• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

.:Flaming Fury:.

Black White Yin Yang
19)Blaziken=257 (UU)=Bashamo 6'3 115 lbs

^From my private fighting type information files, copied from both Serebii.net and the Pokédex.

If you want proof, then go here or here.

~Nemmeh

Thanks, but why is it if I Google Bashamo I only get some random crap, and if I Google Bursyamo I find a Bulbapedia page...
Ah forget it.
^^

Indragon

Back in the USSR
but what about the breeding? is that too much for ya :p

Unless you're looking for some extravagant theory the likes of which Endless posted, it's because Game Freak said so :p

And because you can't replicate into a different gendered version of yourself.

whats so special about the pokewalker?

Apart from the fact that it's awesome to be "playing" Pokemon while walking, it has a lot of exclusive Pokemon (like Carvanha), event-only Pokemon like the Flying Pikachu, and items which you can get only one of in the games.

Why did they have to take Ludicolo out of the anime?

It's not been taken out per se (like the Porygon line), but they can't show every Pokemon, can they?

Why is it when you hatch an egg from level 1. and you use a rare candy on it, it's stats are sometimes increased by 0 or 2? Since it's never battled, shouldn't all it's stats only get +1?

The stat increase depends on a Pokemon's base stats, EVs, IVs, nature, etc. It isn't set as +1 or +2 or anything.

First post brought this question back into my mind.

Why the hell is Flying super effective against Grass? It may be just me, but I don't quite get the logic there...
Well I always thought it was because plants is doomed to be on the ground, because of the roots and birds can easly attack them or just remove them from the ground and fly around with them, so they can't use their roots.

Cambion

Nerd with Microns
Finding Pokemon toys at a reasonable price

Like many Pokemon fans, I'm almost always on the lookout for new toys for my Pokemon collection...however, I find most of them are pretty well out of my budget. And I don't care how much I like a Pokemon, I'm not spending fifty dollars on a toy likeness of it.

However, I often do a little customizing of my Pokemon toys, so I'm totally content even with buying bootlegs and factory defects that don't look too horrible. I hope it's okay to ask about this since I did not see anything saying I couldn't.

I usually look on eBay, but honestly, I hate fighting with people as far as bidding and I refuse to pay some of the prices the bootleg toys climb to from other bids. Does anyone here know of a place where I can get cheap Pokemon plush toys (like a legitimate wholesaler, maybe)?

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I do know that bootlegs are often on eBay for very cheap-- auctions starting at 99 cents and generally collectors stay away from them so you won't get much competition. I don't like bootlegs myself, and I think it's bad practice to buy them, but I can't stop you.

Have you considered making your own Pokedolls? If you like figures, you could even try your hand at making your own with Sculpey. If you're not picky about it being legitimate, something you make yourself is going to be much more personally valuable than a bootleg, and it'll be cheaper, too.

How do you catch a feebas on platinum? I know where to catch it i just dont know how, do you need to use surf or use a rod? If you need the super rod how do you get that? I've been trying to find one for a while but i cant.

Cambion

Nerd with Microns
Collectors may stay away, but I've noticed that even somewhat unpopular characters in bootleg toy form get several bids. Also, while I do know how to make my own plush toys, I am a bit reluctant to make my own and then customize it further because I wouldn't want to screw up, thus ruining all the work.

And I've worked with Scupley before...I find it to be way, way too delicate to be used realistically. But thanks very much for the advice and suggestions you have offered; much appreciated. :)

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Thanks, I try. I tend to buy legitimate Pokemon dolls even if they're expensive, but at the same time I do like making my own stuff if I can't find what I'm looking for.

This is a Mawile plush I made quite a while ago, which turned out to be approximately "life size," out of fleece:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/reannaking/PICT0769.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/reannaking/PICT0765.jpg

And, as a bonus, the Wobbuffet and Wynaut Easter eggs I made one year. X3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/reannaking/PICT0636.jpg

How do you catch a feebas on platinum? I know where to catch it i just dont know how, do you need to use surf or use a rod? If you need the super rod how do you get that? I've been trying to find one for a while but i cant.
You have to use a rod, any rod you like at the large pond in mt Coronet, the big deal is that you have to check many of the tiles(it is only Febas' in 4 of them and the tiles change each day. Feebas have 35% chance to appear so you have to use the rod three times on each tile to find it(or just with pure luck the way I did in Ruby, I din't have a clue about the tiles, but found it after hours of trying)

Why doesn't Flygon have the ability sand stream? Clearly it has more ability to create a sanstorm with its wings than Tyranitar does.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
First post brought this question back into my mind.

Why the hell is Flying super effective against Grass? It may be just me, but I don't quite get the logic there...

Plants are dominated by bugs, and bugs are dominated by birds. And since the Bug type is strong against Grass type and Flying type is strong against Bug type, it only makes sense that Flying type would be strong against Grass type.

Why doesn't Flygon have the ability sand stream? Clearly it has more ability to create a sanstorm with its wings than Tyranitar does.
Well it had been even more strange if it hadn't leviate, a Flygon that can't use it's wings, is far more strange.

However they did that to Bronzong, some of them can leviate over the ground, and the other must,, well use their arms to move or something, idk. But Bronzong have a good reason to it's secondary abillity, just read the origin of spieces on Bulbapedia.

Iyashii

Pokemon without "Super Effective" weakness

Greetings!

Yes, this is my first time posting here, and for a pressing matter at that!

Disclaimer: I am knowledgeable in Pokemon, but I want other opinions, without mine initially.

I am curious to know what Pokemon that do not have a "Super Effective" weakness.

If you could elaborate on what Pokemon that are not afflicted with a "Super Effective" weakness, and a general discussion on said Pokemon, I would be most grateful!

(I have a trouble matter I need information on, and this is the only way I see fit to do so.)

Last edited:
The only ones who does not have a weakness is Sableye and Spiritomb because their Dark/Ghost combo, but I didn't quite get the point of this thread.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
Spiritomb and Sableye