• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I'm playing Diamond, and I've FINALLY found a Feebas. I am feeding it a s***load of poffins, and it says "It won't eat any more..." Can it eat any more Poffins if I wait, or can it never become the beautiful Milotic that I've worked so hard for?

It can't eat anymore Poffins at all. Try raising it a level. Afaik, it doesn't need to be at exactly max beauty to evolve.

G50

No longer posting
why does Bellossom lose it's poison type when evolved from gloom?

1) The Sun Stone turns it into a Grass-type only

and/or

2) The Sun Stone turns it into a non-poisonous full Flower, and therefore doesn't produce anymore poison.

Whichever theory makes more sense :D

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I'm playing Diamond, and I've FINALLY found a Feebas. I am feeding it a s***load of poffins, and it says "It won't eat any more..." Can it eat any more Poffins if I wait, or can it never become the beautiful Milotic that I've worked so hard for?

The good news about this is that you already have a Feebas. If your Feebas doesn't evolve into Milotic when you raise it a level, you can breed it with Ditto to get another Feebas and try again. Next time, keep in mind that a Pokemon can only eat so many Poffins before it can't have any anymore, so make sure to use only the ones that will raise its beauty the most.

Kacho

You are next.
why does Bellossom lose it's poison type when evolved from gloom?

The sun stone, once given to gloom, something along the line of purify and beautify the essence of bellossom.

the toxicity in gloom is not needed in an easy-going, dancing petals creature.

it's like you're asking how did Poliwhirl gain Fighting type upon touching Water Stone, or Psychic type with Staryu

xdGaledarkLugia001

legendary_hunter
Okay, i've had this account for a whole year and have never posted a single thing on here. i had no idea where to post this question, so here is as good as any I'm pretty limited to my Pokemon B/W activity because of a lack of friend codes. anyone wanna become good online buddies with me and negotiate trades/battle me. I don't steal traded pokemon that you want traded back, and i have no shinies(i suck at finding them) and would be willing to trade a number of good natured, well raised DW pokemon or make any requests to trade me a shiny.

My Pokemon B/W FC-2322 7812 8308
Just message me for details if your interested. btw. i only have 1 DS. Please and Thanks.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Okay, i've had this account for a whole year and have never posted a single thing on here. i had no idea where to post this question, so here is as good as any I'm pretty limited to my Pokemon B/W activity because of a lack of friend codes. anyone wanna become good online buddies with me and negotiate trades/battle me. I don't steal traded pokemon that you want traded back, and i have no shinies(i suck at finding them) and would be willing to trade a number of good natured, well raised DW pokemon or make any requests to trade me a shiny.

My Pokemon B/W FC-2322 7812 8308
Just message me for details if your interested. btw. i only have 1 DS. Please and Thanks.

I think these are the sub-forums you're looking for:

Wifi Battles, Clans, Leagues, etc.

Trade Shops

If you want to learn more about how to obtain shinies more quickly and easily:

5th Gen Shiny Discussion Thread

Alternatively, the best way to have friendly, non-clan/trade shop related battles and trades is to just start posting around the forums, be friendly to everyone, and look at people's sigs. Many posters who like to have random battles and trades will describe what they're looking for in their sig.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Is it true that when you use another DS to connect to Nintendo WiFi and overwrite the current WiFi settings, that your Friend Rosters on your Pal Pad will be cleared? I think it's true but I forgot....

Yes everything on your Pal Pad and Pal Pad only will be deleted, they ask you twice if you are sure you want to register the new Ds to use WiFi on and they let you kniw that your Pal Pad info will be deleted.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
The solution to this delimma is to write down the names and FCs of everyone in your Pal Pad before re-configuring your DS, then re-enter them when you're done.

Skydra

Thanks... it still won't evolve despite levels... Is there any other way to increase Beauty in DP, or do I have to trade to HG to massage its way to a Milotic?

Only HGSS can do it at all... In fact, you might just have to raise another Feebas, as massaging might not help if you have maxed contest stats. It depends on whether its a different meter than the beauty meter in DP, I guess. Or maybe not. In retrospect, this probably wasn't much good as advice.

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
Only HGSS can do it at all... In fact, you might just have to raise another Feebas, as massaging might not help if you have maxed contest stats. It depends on whether its a different meter than the beauty meter in DP, I guess. Or maybe not. In retrospect, this probably wasn't much good as advice.

It's not maxed... it's just eaten too many Poffins. And I don't believe in giving up on a non-RNGed 30/23/31/20/31/20 Bold Feebas.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
What better? poygron2 with eviolute or poygron z