• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
See how the Pokedex says "Not available?"

Pokemon can have one or two regular abilities. Any Pokemon of that species can have these, and it is totally random. The third ability is a hidden ability. You can only get Pokemon with hidden abilities from the Dream World. However, if you get a female Pokemon from the Dream World that has a hidden ability, you can breed it, and the offspring will have a 40% chance of having that hidden ability.

Shroomish is not in the Dream World yet. You'll just have to wait until they release it there. Until then, every Technician Shroomish is hacked and illegal.

Watchog

Lv. 50
Illegal?! oh, i'd better not get arrested over pokemon for wasting my time trying to breed a technician shroomish wich btw seems legit, theres also videos. "LEGIT VIDEOS" i'll go with breeding a female one, if i get nothing it wont hurt just more time wasted, Thanks @britishlanguage, and the others i gues... >.>

Last edited:

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
why can an electric eel shock its prey? its an adaption to suit its surroundings. This very much applies to pokemon as well

PsiOmega

An old soul
this ain't a game help forum (See rules) Either way, it's unreleased.

G50

No longer posting
why can an electric eel shock its prey? its an adaption to suit its surroundings. This very much applies to pokemon as well

It seems to be based off the Electric Eels from the waters in real life.

It's used as a protection against enemies and prey to eat, and most likely was based off of those animals.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
if i ask someone to make me a dw pokemon gl account is that safe?

Well if they know your password they can get the dw events and you won't if they get it before you. Other than that I gues

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
What are all these clans that I keep seeing on Serebii? Are they like clubs or something?

A clan is a group of members who create a sort of "battling club" that organizes massive competitions against other clans. Usually a clan uses a certain type (or group of types) of Pokemon. Clans have different ranks within them that you can either join (such as EV-training or IV-breeding) or that you have to earn a place in (such as battling ranks, where you earn a place by winning against other clan members or a certain number of enemies). Clans will organize wars with each other to see who is the strongest clan. They often have their own individual rules and regulations depending on the clan, so if you want to join one, just go to their page and read about how to join.

Last edited: