• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • NO!

Votes: 52 71.2%

• Total voters

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
If I allow my Pokemon to gorge itself on Vitamins to the point of maximising, will the points be allocated into alternative catagories when training with the respective stat trainer in DPPt, or will el zilcho happen?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Ash's Quilava used Aerial Ace during the Sinnoh League. It's basically depicted as a Pokemon tackling an opponent, except they jump into the air and stay in the air for an extended period of time, and white streaks surround their body.

Basically, it's a Flying-type Tackle.

I would like to see Diglett or Dugtrio use Aerial Ace in the anime - wouldn't it have to jump out of the ground?

G50

No longer posting
I would like to see Diglett or Dugtrio use Aerial Ace in the anime - wouldn't it have to jump out of the ground?

Most likely they would either fully come out for the attack, or just slightly higher than what they are normally when above ground.

I usually ue Everstone for nature needs, but I tend to challenge myself and hatch hundreds of eggs. (I have hatched 60+ Magikarp eggs to find an Adamant one. the save file crashed before I even found one.)

jolteon135

im new so im not sure if this belongs here but i do have a question.
my bisharp is immune to 1 hit KO attacks and i dont know why. anyone have an answer?

Immune? As in 1 hit KO moves do absolutely nothing to it? If that's the case, your Bisharp is hacked (probably hacked to have the ability Sturdy).

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I have a question. Why are so many people convinced that Digglet has no body? It makes perfect sense that Digglet would have a body underground, including claws; how else would it be able to dig underground? It certainly couldn't burrow underground without some sort of body to propel itself forward with.

I guess because there's been no visual evidence that Diglett has a body beyond what we usually see. Only clue we got comes from the first PMD game, where that Diglett mentions that his feet still felt like they were walking on air, causing mild surprise to the player, the player's partner, and the Magnemite.

I have a question. Why are so many people convinced that Digglet has no body? It makes perfect sense that Digglet would have a body underground, including claws; how else would it be able to dig underground? It certainly couldn't burrow underground without some sort of body to propel itself forward with.

It's a funny question, because I have seen a lot of drawings related to it recently, such as this one: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/024/507/digglet.jpg?1256856026

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i have a friend who uses the action replay thing they sell at best buy to get an "advantage" while playing the game. are any pokemon he gets from that consider 'hacked' and or illegal? i'm trying to decide if i should trade with him or if those pokes will cause glitches in my game. looking for insight.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
i have a friend who uses the action replay thing they sell at best buy to get an "advantage" while playing the game. are any pokemon he gets from that consider 'hacked' and or illegal? i'm trying to decide if i should trade with him or if those pokes will cause glitches in my game. looking for insight.

They're considered hacked because they used an external device to add data to the game that wouldn't have been possible by normal means. But receiving a hacked Pokemon does nothing to your game whatsoever.

It really depends. Some people will call anything from Action Replay "hacked" and others won't. Imo, if the a Pokémon from an Action Replay is legit (as in legal moves, EVs/IVs, etc), then I consider it legal (some others won't). However, the method used to obtain the Pokémon itself is may not be legal.

Hacked Pokémon will probably not glitch your game a from what I know.